[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I put my sexual history and accomplishments on my Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 71044257.jpg (116 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
71044257.jpg
116 KB, 750x1000
Like the date I lost my virginity, number of sex partners, frequency of sex, dick size, farthest cum shot, number of sex partners at the same time in a session, etc?
I want to make sure I get credit and let people know I'm into sex and could get sex at any time and have not experienced a break in sexual access to women since I lost my virginity at age 12. 31 years old now.
>>
yes, definitely.
originaroo
>>
Yeah, you're kind of a beta if you even have to ask, of course you should
>>
>>28895144
that guys dick on the ground doe
riped the skin with his phismosis
>>
>implying anyone cares about you in any way

do whatever you want dude, but don't mistake it as anyone actually caring. just get a puppy since you're this needy for attention
>>
>>28895144
No.

o shit its the originality police
>>
>>28895233
Someone doesn't get enough attention.
>>
>>28895238
this faggots just trying to drag you down with his betaness dont listen to him
>>
>>28895144
pretty normal thing to do. why haven't you already?
>>
>>28895144
Well yeah. You don't want to attract a prude do you? Women who will put out easily (trashy women) will be attracted to your exploits and you will get a lot more action.
>>
>>28895299
Registered sex offender
>>
>>28895326
this is just an other form of registering your sexual offenses.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.