[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All i need in life is pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: primary_rhinoplasty01A.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
primary_rhinoplasty01A.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
All i need in life is pic related.
>>
>>28894705
fuckin genetics

I mean the one on the right doesn't look that bad
>>
two girls is too many for one man, op
things get complicated real fast
>>
>>28894705
How much does a nose job cost now anyway?

Is it still $5k+ or have the Jews taken the price down to get more goyim to do it?
>>
I actually find girls with prominent noses attractive as fuck.

Those jewish and italian qts, wew.
>>
>>28894705
Me too mate
I want a small feminine nose
>>
>>28894760
>"The average cost of rhinoplasty is $4,694, according to 2014 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Rhinoplasty surgery costs can vary widely. The average fee referenced above does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses."
>>
>>28894705
what?

you wanna get uglier?
>>
>>28894816
What are you talking about? :)
She looks objectively better after plastic surgery. Everybody would think the same. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 160x171) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 160x171
>>28894705
day without jewish trick:0
>>
>>28894815
So still expensive as fuck.

Not OP here, but I could probably use a better looking nose. But not spending more than $2-3k on it.
>>
>>28894862
you can always tell when people have had plastic surgery

it just looks too perfect and unnatural

people who can embrace their imperfections are more attractive than those who pay dr. shekelstein to hack away at them
>>
>>28894873
Considering you will be "using" it for the rest of your life, seems pretty cheap
>>
>>28894926
That's just a myth
>>
>>28894926
>people who can embrace their imperfections are more attractive than those who pay dr. shekelstein to hack away at them

What kind of bullshit is this?

>>28894971
Great investment.
>>
>>28895090
>What kind of bullshit is this?

It's something they told ugly people to keep them from getting and ranking up
>>
>>28894926
Look at Ivanka
Everybody loves Ivanka and thinks she's hot and she had several plastic surgeries
I don't think she'd be nearly as popular as she is among guys if she just "embraced herself"
>>
>>28894705
>t.Shlomo Goldsteinberg
>>
>>28895165
Jesus Christ she was hideous
>>
>>28894926
Maybe for you and me, but remember, women who get plastic surgery are not quality women. They are doing it because they have ambition to get with hot guys for lots of random sex instead of normal looking successful guys who want to start a family.
>>
File: 090115-ivanka-trump-hair-6.jpg (380 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
090115-ivanka-trump-hair-6.jpg
380 KB, 480x593
>>28895165
>>28896286
Ivanka was always attractive
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.