[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464349867676.jpg (122 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464349867676.jpg
122 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw no ideology
>tfw no purpose

Any else has an identity crisis where you fit into no culture/subculture?

pic unrelated
>>
>>28894632
I don't even fit into 4chan. I type out long posts and only get one reply, I post in face threads or stat threads and get no replys or one generic reply
>>
ideology and purpose is just life cucking you into believing that life is worth it

it's not
>>
>>tfw no ideology
MEIN GOTT
*sniffs* *tugs at shirt*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk8ibrfXvpQ
>>
people are driven by power. every single "idelogy" servers someone's purposes.
>>
>>28894773
nihilism is an ideology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
>>
>>28894978
nihlists are edgy faggots who pursue goals like everyone else i.e believing life is worth it
>transhumanism
>this is what some people actually believe
like was said
>people are driven by power
history was built on a few individual's egos. always was and always will be
>>
>>28895057
>muh Great Men
Nice meme, Carlyle
>>
>>28895057
>this is what some people actually believe
>improving life with science and technology is outlandish
?
>>
>>28895065
what? I meant people only do stuff to attain power, whatever form it takes and that reflects on history. their actions is based on vanity and ego, there's no noble cause
>>
>>28894632
Become racially concious and fight for the survival of the white race that is currently under heavy attack.
>>
>>28895102
You seemed to imply that history is created by the wills of a few people, rather than by larger social forces. Men like Napoleon can only change things as much as the world allows them to.
>>28895121
Back to /pol/ with your spooks faggot
>>
>>28894632
Source? I like the look of that.
>>
>>28894632
Subcultures don't really exist anymore. You're either some variety of mainstream normie goyim consumer or not. The only way people express themselves is through buying stuff. Look at all the feminists who show their feminism by buying the Beyonce albums white men sell them. I don't feel I have a group identity, nor do I desire to have one. I'm just me.
>>
>>28894632
get fit and head to Kurdistan?
>>
>>28895160
>Men like Napoleon can only change things as much as the world allows them to
are you implying genghis khan fucked half the world because the world allowed him to? wasn't it pure greed? I mean I know that at modern napoleon times there was much more power play to consider, but still his egoistic motives drove him to do what he did even though he got shut down later. my point is that people do what they do to attain power and once they're in a position of great power they seek more. and those extremely powerful people's vanity can change the world. sometimes it really only depends on will.
sorry if I'm rambling but I'm not american and Im at a weird place between languages and cant express myself properly in neither of them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.