[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you move to japan? They love non Asian people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463635337068.jpg (201 KB, 900x1167) Image search: [Google]
1463635337068.jpg
201 KB, 900x1167
Why don't you move to japan?

They love non Asian people over there?
>>
>>28894557
Do they love Mexican-Americans?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>28894557
>Why don't you move to japan?

dont feel like getting btfo by earthquakes and tsunamis
>>
I have a decent job and am afraid of change.

Really only reason I would want to move over there is because its easy for white people to get women there.
>>
>>28894557
I'm Asian :((((((

I'm still Asian
>>
I'm a poorfag, and the few people I have left in the world live near/with me.
>>
>>28894557
They might grudgingly tolerate white people if you try really hard to integrate, but you're out of luck if you're not white.
>>
>>28894557

they're xenophobic, living there can get expensive, very different culture. it's probably worth a visit. get a capsule hotel room, see a few gardens, buy some vidya, try some food, and there you go. that's japan.
>>
>>28894557
because I can get white women just fine.
that plus why the fuck would I leave the GOAT country
>>
I'm not a chad who has the social ability to make it there.
>>
I heard that the working environment is shitty (even for natives) and hostile to foreigners.
>>
>implying robots in japan wouldnt just be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.