[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw straightedge not by choice what does it feel like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1451484977187.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
1451484977187.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
>tfw straightedge not by choice

what does it feel like to drink alcohol? I'm 18 and I've never had a drink before despite me being of legal age in my country.
>>
Feels good depending on how much and the time of day for me.

Dont over do it and dont stumble in public.
>>
like bags of sand xDDDDD
>>
It tastes like shit and burns like a bitch going down, but after about 30 minutes you start to notice little changes. You're limbs all feel a little heavier, and most of your social inhibitions and anxieties melt away, for better or for worse. Everything is funnier, suddenly you're more attractive and you can do a lot more things than you could do sober.

continue to drink and the heavy body feeling is intensified, things are becoming a little hard to focus on, but everything still feels pretty good.

drinking any more after this is asking for trouble, there's a fine line between "feel good, I can do anything" drunk and "oh god I'm way too drunk". The fact that you're drunk makes it kind of hard to turn drinks away though so it can be a bit difficult
>>
File: 1463931792424.gif (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463931792424.gif
168 KB, 400x400
After one shitty grrentext story that makes me cry every time I post - I drink excessively to the point of death until I simply don't have any more alcohol.

It's good that you aren't into it right now, it will help you out later in life when you are purposely killing your liver at 19-24 becauseof meaningless shit
>>
>>28894200
Alcohol is love
Alcohol is life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.