[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first come here? Why do you keep coming here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1457085483805.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1457085483805.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
When did you first come here?
Why do you keep coming here?
>>
I kept hearing /r9k/ referred to as a place full of depressed, suicidal losers and I thought "well that sounds like somewhere I'd fit in" and here I am.
>>
>>28894170
I keep coming here because it's somewhat amusing and I don't have an internet connection good enough for youtube and netflix
>>
>>28894170
I don't remember why I first came here or when it was, but it was some time before /r9k/ was removed.

I stayed because I'm a KHHV NEET loser and it makes me feel better to know I'm not alone.
>>
Everyone says they are being ironic on 4chan, just shitposting. They arent really racist ....but I know thats not true, I know you really hate niggers and brown people and really have those shit buckets and think about kiling yourselves everynight.

The world is so entertaining I love all of you humans!!!!!
Im just shitposting though. Im being alk ironical
>>
>>28894170
You ppl are weird and I like to observe you

Can't be here for long cause it can get depressing af

Interesting nonetheless
>>
>>28894170
> mid-2014
> i don't remember......
>>
>>28894170

This is my only contact with other people than my closest family and the occasional colleague.

Yeah, kinda sucks...
>>
I don't remember.
I don't know.
>>
I was ~15

I was able to quit for about a year or two but that ended this year
>>
>>28894807
What changed to allow you to quit, and what happened to bring you back?
>>
>>28894170
When did you first come here?
04 I think pretty early on
Why do you keep coming here?
I love shit posting.
>>
>>28894170
I came here while exploring the other boards
I stayed because I like you guys
You are easy to talk to
>>
this is all i've got. THIS IS ALL I'VE GOT.
>>
i came here about 3 years ago once /tv/ went to complete armond white tier contrarian shit. now it's just cape shit contrary garbage. the only half decent threads are the game of thrones threads, half the posts are just memes, but there are decent discussions in there occasionally.

i keep coming here because i really have no interest in anything else on the internet other than a few torrent sites where i get music and tv shows. plus i get to vent and talk, which i never do IRL because i have no one to talk to, and i don't want anyone to talk to because they most likely won't get it.
>>
>>28894170
Came here a few months ago, the same time my life was going down the shithole. desu, I stayed because I can at least relate to you guys. No friends, financially unstable, antisocial, shit grades, etc. In here, we can all relate to each other and get away from the harsh reality. Thanks bros.
>>
>probably about a year and a half by now
>boredom and to escape the normalcucks because i can openly browse it around them without them taking interest to what i'm doing
>>
I came here to learn about the Elliot Rodger case, I stayed to share feels.
>>
started coming on 4chan in like 2008-2009, embraced the robot life in 2013

because I have about 2 meaningful friends in my life, never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, spend 95% alone in my room. I like the diversity of the subjects of this board, and frogposting is fun
>>
>>28894170
A few months ago out of boredom, I strayed because you guys are the only ones I can truly relate to.
>>
February 28th 2008 because moot made /jp/ and /r9k/.

I kept coming back because /b/ was boring already
>>
I started using 4chan when I was sixteen, about seven years ago. I mostly stuck to /b/. After I got sick of the memes and predictable trolls and bullshit, I started branching out to other boards. I've been coming to /r9k/ since 2013 or 2014, but my usage is definitely dipping off. There are decent threads every day, but I'm finding they're fewer between than they were before.

I suppose that could just be me reminiscing, but, as with /b/, I'm getting sick of how predictable and fleeting quality conversations here are.

I've taken a big liking to /trv/ and /out/. Mature posters, good content, and fun threads. Too bad both of those boards are slow as molasses.
>>
File: Lanark.jpg (26 KB, 220x323) Image search: [Google]
Lanark.jpg
26 KB, 220x323
>>28894170
Been browsing 4chan compulsively for a fucking decade (Feb. 2006).
Was a tourist on /r9k/ when it was first created, but not long enough to get into the culture, plus I didn't yet have the crushing life-experiences to understand what this place really means.

My world went to shit in Feb. 2012, I fell for the lifting meme and went full /fit/izen trying to fix my life, but the Feels always led back to here. This is now my home.
All our divisions are solvent in the power of Feels.

/lit/ is my other homeboard, and pic related is fantastic: /r9k/, trans-dimensional Glaswegian edition. Hit way too close to home.
Don't be scared by the size, or the fact that the books seem to be out of order. Read it as it's printed, and prepare to be led on a journey into the depths of the Robot-psyche.
>>
Started coming here 2 years ago.

I come here to give people hope that they're gonna make it because a lot of people in this place will tell them that they can't
>>
>>28894170
the name made me curious
I immediately related to most of the things being said here
>>
>>28894312
fuck off, Izaya
>>

where else am i gonna go online

all the other websites are getting worse and worse with each passing day
>>
I came here a few times when I was bored and decided to check some random boards.
Some stuff happened in my life and I realized I was a robot, and then I then became full NEET
>>
>>28894170
Maybe a year ago. I kept seeing >>>/r9k/ every time people argued on /mu/.

The reason I come back is because I sadlr realized how much I can relate to people here, being a friendless virgin and all. At this point, my relationship with /r9k/ is probably bordering on addiction. It does nothing but make me feel worse, but I keep coming back. Only a year ago, I didn't even know what it was, but now it feels like I have nowhere else to turn to. It's weird.
>>
>>28894170
When it was new fresh and fun.

Idk why i still come. I don't fit the new archetype
>>
A few years.
Nothing's changed.
>>
two months

/tv mods started killing every brendanposting, cunnyposting and baneposting on sight so it became a boring board with nothig else but marvel-DC
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.