[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of life if you can't share your moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
What's the point of life if you can't share your moments with anyone ?
What's the point of life if you have no one to be happy with ? to have fun with ? to trust ?
I will turn 20 in few days , I've been thinking , If I graduate top of my college and get rich and become the most succesful man that ever lived , I will never be happy , I will never be a normal human being , I will never be unbroken , what's the point ? I think I'm going to neck myself on my birthday , I'm a fucking mess , when will this horrible ride end ?
>>
Shut the fuck up you whiny little faggot.
You've got at least 3 more years before you actually run out of options. At 20 you can still date 17 year olds and find a girl who hasn't had 3 kids by 4 different people yet.
>>
>>28894088
Not if you're a manlet and ugly and with a shitty insecure personality , If I was a chick I would never date me , not in a million years.
>>
>>28894010
There is no point. But hey, maybe you'll get luck and get one of those things.
>>
>>28894108
You can still date pure but ugly girls you pussy. Even the landwhale 3/10s are single mothers at my age.
>>
>>28894010
Well, if you are even remotely financially secure, you can consult therapists, they are pretty much paid to listen to you.

Also the ride ends when you decide to make it end. It is really hard, I'm struggling with it daily but it's fruitful at the end of day.
>>
>>28894434
And how do I decide when it's over ? I try everyday to be normal , I've been hitting the gym for weeks , I changed my clothes style , I'm taking care of myself and still I'm pretty fucking ugly and short , why would anyone would settle for me when almost EVERYONE else looks better and is taller than me ? ( with better personality s well
)
>>
>>28894523
You just try, that's the only way.

If you defeat yourself before anyone even comes close to harm you, nothing happens.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.