[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am extremely jealous of rich people. Just looking at their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: 6689133315_1a02c5294d_b.jpg (453 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6689133315_1a02c5294d_b.jpg
453 KB, 1024x768
I am extremely jealous of rich people. Just looking at their lives, they seem amazing.

>beautiful, large, extravagant homes in fantastic locations like on the beach or in the prime of the city
>can afford the best quality, organic food
>can hire maids to clean all their shit
>can go to hip, fantastic parties and bars

Seriously it must be so awesome. I understand it may come with worries of its own, but it just seems so great, and I will always be envious.
>>
You're only free if you have money. Don't let the jews convince you otherwise. Race, sexuality, religion, nationality: none of that means SHIT if you don't have money.

That's why the jews' race matters, and ours doesn't. That's why the jews' nationalism matters, and ours doesn't. Because they are money minded, and we aren't. Jews help jews, but it's every goy for himself.
>>
File: 1450158216592.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1450158216592.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>28894076
>You're only free if you have money. Don't let the jews convince you otherwise
>you're only free from the jews if you carry the fiat currency controlled by the jews

what the fuck am I reading
>>
my family is rich and i have a multimillion dollar trust fund i will soon inherit

only about 6k in the bank personally right now but i get everything i want

ask me anything
>>
>>28894386

send me 2K on paypal then
>>
>>28893989
We will slaughter them when the revolution comes, brother.
>>
File: 1460943782898.jpg (426 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1460943782898.jpg
426 KB, 1653x1023
>>28893989
>oy vey money can't buy happiness silly goy!

Horseshit, anybody who tells you that having a nice house and car and spending your time doing whatever the fuck you want not bringing happiness is a complete fucking liar

No, it's really so much better showing up to work 2 hours early for Mr. Shekelski just to scrape by in my pathetic paycheck to paycheck existence
>>
File: 1421867342455.jpg (37 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1421867342455.jpg
37 KB, 402x402
>>28893989
I'm from a pretty rich household. Honestly really wish I grew up in a working class neighborhood, or a small town in middle America.

>beautiful, large, extravagant homes in fantastic locations like on the beach or in the prime of the city

You get used to it and barely notice it after a while. It sounds great to have but you honestly become really bored of it, as there is nothing to do. I tried to get out of my house as much as possible when I was in highschool bc it feels more like a prison then a home.

>can afford the best quality, organic food

This is true food is good.

>can hire maids to clean all their shit

My dad expected my mom to spend her entire life cleaning the mansion, which she mostly did, so the best we had was a monthly cleaning lady service which came secretly so my dad wouldn;t find out.

>can go to hip, fantastic parties and bars

Bullshit. If you're an autist being rich doesn't mean you become a chad who can go to parties and shit. I never got invited to any. People begged me to throw a party at my house though but my dad was paranoid as fuck and had motion sensing cameras, and if he found out I did something like that he wouldn't pay for my college.

A major problem that I've talked to with other guys who grew up in similar situations is there are major familial issues. The dads are always workaholic, alcoholic, assholes, who think their kids are bums. You end up either apathetic towards your siblings or hating them. The only person in my family who I actually cared about was my mom and she lives a fucking nighmare of a life with my psycho father.

I'd give literally anything to have grown up in a more wholesome environment.

If anyone has any questions about my upbringing I'm willing to answer as long as it doesn't give away my identity.
>>
>>28894541
Why do you think situations such as your result in siblings not getting along?
Why do you feel fathers in situations such as yours feel their kids are bums and why do you feel they are not proactive in recreating the conditions which lead to their own success?
>>
>>28894386
Just curious how much much your upbringing was like mine?

>>28894541 this is me

>>28894419
Please just slaughter the jews. I swear I try to be a good person when can.
>>
>>28894386

What are you going to do with your life?
>>
>>28893989
Maybe you wanna work towards becoming rich then, jealousy alone isn't gonna make you rich.
>>
>>28894541

> A major problem that I've talked to with other guys who grew up in similar situations is there are major familial issues. The dads are always workaholic, alcoholic, assholes, who think their kids are bums. You end up either apathetic towards your siblings or hating them. The only person in my family who I actually cared about was my mom and she lives a fucking nighmare of a life with my psycho father.

This is so true.

A lady at my church converted to Christianity and she was married to a rich catholic man (in b4 'Catholic is Christian', no it's not). She was married to a millionaire and he left her for a younger woman. She said that throughout the marriage he cheated and she turned a blind eye because she grew up poor and thought wealth was heaven...until she became Christian. When he divorced her, the time came to split everything. She could have gotten a lot of money every month, but also would have carried the burden of debt and would have to pay tens of thousands of dollars every month.

So I guess she just lost everything and lives with her adult kid?

Extremelh rich men think that they are entitled to all sorts of things, including affairs and probably gross sexual things simply because they are rich.
>>
File: 1446448005355.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
1446448005355.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1071
>>28893989

yeah, their lives are easier for the most part, that I believe. How much happier they are, that is debatable.

Just how poor fucks are able to find happiness, I'm sure rich assholes are able to find misery. All that shit balances out in the end. I grew up upper middle class, big house on the water in Maryland, summer camps, ski vacations, didn't have to take out loans for college, pretty good stuff.

Even so, we found a way to be trashy fucks that had blow out arguments every holiday and my parents nearly came to divorce over my dad's alcoholism. I think humanity isn't meant to be "happy". We need struggle, we need adversity. Without it, we just stagnate. That doesn't mean we should let difficult circumstances define us and keep us from striving for better things.

I think the most unhealthy belief one can have is that if you just fix one last flaw in your life you'll be on easy street. That flaw may be poverty, or depression, or alcoholism, or any number of things... but it's never just one thing. As soon as you fix one problem, you come face to face with another you have.

tldr; being rich is better than being poor, but it won't fix the problems that make you a bad person.
>>
>>28894416

The rich aren't rich by giving their money away.

>>28894646

Similar to yours, except my father was very frugal so we always lived in a high-end apartment and even a ranch once rather than a mansion. I, too, resented being home- mainly because my father married a gold digging whore after my parent's divorce. My father himself is actually very nice, just naive and a workaholic.

>>28894665
Still deciding whether to major in business, entrepreneurship, finance or economics for undergrad and I would like to get an MBA in executive strategy or something similar.

Not so sure yet about the overarching theme of where I'd like to take my life- all I know is I want to save and invest and grow my wealth. What to actually devote myself towards I'm still deciding.
>>
>>28894646
You are vermin. Why should so many people live in living hell while your biggest problem is being uncomfortable with your father?
>>
>>28894860
Run away and live off the grid. That's the safest thing.
>>
>>28894541
Now image the same family problems, while being poor.
>>
>>28894828
I believe you mean a sad person at the end?

You got some good points but I do believe that the hope of being on the easy street motivates us to strive in first place, and sometime it can make a pretty big difference (e.g. poverty).
>>
>>28894887

In what sense? I'm not about to abandon my wealth or buy a bunch of gold and bury it in Montana.

>>28894881
The free market system which has allowed some to accumulate wealth is the system which has brought the greatest majority of people out of poverty.

While it is a travesty some starve in a world with so much excess, all efforts of central planning (which is always the alternative suggested) has ended in disaster.
>>
>>28894887
What if you get appendicitis?
>>
>>28894634
Dad one is easier so I'll start with that.

Well from my own experience and some of my friends who grew up in a similar economic situation, our dad's weren't born rich. They mostly came from the middle or lower middle class, though none really poor (my dad often boasts about how poor he was when he was a kid and how he worked at a shoe shop for food when I know for a fact thats bullshit). Even as a young child we were no where near as rich as we were now. So part of it is our lives are better off then when they grew up. Me & my siblings on the other hand are so used to wealth that we no longer really value it as much as the rest of society, which I guess to him comes off as spoiled, which I guess is kind of spoiled.

Another important thing to realize is when they get to this point in their careers where they are so high up the social ladder, they have little time for friends. Outside of work he'll have know one to hangout with which often makes me wish the neighborhood bar was still a thing like Moe's in the Simpsons, so I didn't have to see him get drunk so much. Honestly its a really sad sight to see so much while you grow up. So the amount of time you deal with your dad when he is sober and not away on business is extremely limited and as a result there is a sort of seperation between you and him. My dad communicated what he wanted more through telling my mom what to make us do rather then him telling us to our faces, which led to a lack of respect for him.

Part 1/2
>>
>>28894950
There's a lot of political and social unrest going on. The bible says that at the end times, people who refuse to follow the laws set up by the beast will lose their ability to buy and sell. Living off the grid will protect you in that time of trouble for some time, as you will not rely on anyone for food, shelter, etc.

The important thing to do, though, is to use that space to do missionary work. Teach people how to grow food, teach them health principles, etc.

That way you will be a missionary for God's cause and be able to endure the end time troubles with extra strength. If you keep to yourself and don't follow God's cause, you would be no different from the people in the cities, and not have that extra strength or protection.

>>28894963
Appendicitis is not something that instantaneously needs to be treated, you can drive to the hospital or call 911. We don't live in the 1900's. Even Amish people have access to emergency health services.
>>
>>28895213

I'm not Christian, though.
>>
>>28895077
I hate you so much anon.
Youre so spoiled.
>>
>>28893989
Rich people usually lose all of their money within 3 generations, and they can't handle anything when the money runs out.
>>
>>28895225
Then convert and start studying the bible because if you aren't then you cannot be saved!!!
>>
>>28895077
you were raised as a little bitch, i would also drink all day to forget my cunt of a son.
>>
>>28895228
Not that guy, but I have a similar situation.

Hate us. At least you have something to live for, something to aspire to.
>>
>>28895077
Youre spoiled and lazy
You are your own worst enemy.
No wonder youre a loser
>>
>>28893989

Meh.

Being rich would be great. I sure wish I didn't have student loans. I wish I could afford to do more of the things that I want to do. Regardless of what my current situation is, I can always strive for more. On top of that, I'm not going to waste my time fuming over a circumstance that I can't immediately change. It's not my fault that I was born into a middle-class family. If I make earning money a priority, I'm sure I can do just that, even if I likely won't ever become a millionaire or billionaire.

I'm content with my life otherwise. I have a girlfriend and have gotten to travel to thirty countries over the past three years. I lived overseas by myself. I worked my ass off to pursue my passions, travel, and keep my student debt to a minimum while still allowing myself to have fun.

My life isn't perfect, nor is it special. I've had bad things happen as well as good things. I'm sure having more money might make it even better, but until I end up getting more money, I'm not going to stress too much about not having things which other people have.
>>
File: 1464217330405.png (201 KB, 322x395) Image search: [Google]
1464217330405.png
201 KB, 322x395
>>28894828
Yeah I'll agree with this completely.

Asda
>>
>>28895324
And you dont because youre rich?
God, there is so much more to life than money but first I need to slave away.
Youre a piece of shit. Thats your problem, not money.
>>
>>28895362
Yeah, pretty much. There's a lot of things money enables, and when you grow up around it, you never really have to struggle. Your first car is so special because you had to work for it. If you are given your first car, not so much. This applies to most things.

You end up figuring out that nothing can really make you feel fulfilled. Why do you think so many rich people do charity work, or at least donate? Some of them probably are genuinely good people and just want to see the world become a better place. Many more just want to feel that they did something.
>>
>>28894634
Part 2/2

I just want to add onto the dad one that I also think their egos also grew exponentially as they got richer and richer.

I don't really understand why but often times relationships between siblings tend to be kind of shitty when families are richer. I think its possibly as a result of us not needing to work together or get along, like in families that aren't as well off, so we could keep our petty grudges against each other. Also possibly as a result of our house being so large that we barely see eachother, I myself have 2 little brothers. The older of the 2 I thought and still think is a fucking cunt, and the younger I have felt apathetic towards but have warmed up to a little bit as we got older, vainly I admit because he ended up being a varsity football player at our highschool by sophmore year.

>>28895228
How so?
>>
>>28893989
You are too materialistic
Go to college and get a career in something hard, devote your life to music or art and you will e able to do amazing things these people could only dream of
Once you have the power of creation everything material pails in comparison
Sure that sport car is fun, for a while And sure it will get you laid a lot but getting rewards for absolutely no reason leaves you hollow, you literally rot
I wish I was rich too, if I was rich I could study under the best artists in the world
>>
>>28895461
Because they are fortunate and want to help the needy. Compassion for your fellow man is something to aspire too. But I cant because I need to work 80 hours a week. Youre just lazy and pathetic. You have the best opportunity but youre so you get mad at daddy for not playing with you. You disgust me.
>>
>>28895503

That's what makes me jealous. I feel like to start a true journey of enlightment, you need to be rich, to understand its not all about material possessions.

Until then, I will continue wanting material possessions.
>>
Lilypichu is proof that you can be rich , talented, and popular and still suffer with anxiety and depression.
>>
>>28895465
>their ego grew.
Like it should, they are now top dog. They dont need to pretend to be some weak person.
>>
>>28895503

I'm >>28895333. I think there's a real give and take. Struggle is overrated.

My girlfriend's parents are both in IT and make six figures. They paid for her education as well as her apartment in college, and they'll do the same for her sister. Since she didn't have to work, she was able to complete several good internships, study as much as she needed, and want for none. Now, having just turned 23, she's making the better part of $80,000 because she got to seize opportunities many other students don't.

I had to take out student loans because my parents didn't save a penny for me. I was working 30 or 40 hours per week to pay my bills and put aside money for other activities.

I don't think getting things for free negates the value of those things.

Regardless, I am happy that I had to struggle. I'm very proud of the fact that I worked my ass off to go where I wanted to go and to pay for a lot of my tuition out of pocket. However, I doubt I'd be complaining if I didn't have to spend so much time flipping burgers, delivering pizzas, and staring at a computer screen in an office.

The "struggle" and the "daddy's wallet" routes both have their own separate and distinct benefits. It's just survival - if we want to be happy, we find meaning in what we do and make the most of it. If you're responsible, you'll pull away an advantage no matter what.
>>
>>28894826
>no it's not
Yes it is you fucking moron.
>>
>>28895077
Thanks for the explanation anon. I mutually I thought you didn't really address the father one, but I am quite slow.
So, do you feel it is an issue of balancing life (making time to mentor and replicate conditions personally for children) and work or something else?
Theoretically, do you feel it would have been effective for him to employ a mentor to relay his lessons and enforce similar conditions on the children?
Why was him not being sober a negative?
>>
>>28895228
>>28895303
>>28895330
>>28895303
>>28895330
You should try not aspiring for wealth and other material possessions so much. I think the niggest thing I feel blessed from my wealth about is being able to realize how useless it all is. Because of this I have decided to become a police officer to my dad's dismay, but at least now I'm doing something for the community.

My hope is one day I'll be able to transfer to a small town in the midwest, and hopefully meet a nice girl there, where I can raise a family right.
>>
>>28895754
Police officer make around 74k. Thats more than most people aspire to have. Go fuck yourself, sir.
Spoiled cunt.
>>
>>28895754
It doesn't work that way. Poorfags have to claw their way to the top before they learn that lesson or have their children like you learn it in their stead.
>>
>>28895741
>>28895741
Ok I'll try and give this another crack.Your not low I don't think I did that great of a job explaining either.
>>
>>28895754
>>28895741
I hope your are still here richling
>>
>>28895801
No offense but if you aspire for less then 100k I think you're aspiring under the median. ANd are you saying police officers, the people that prevent the niggers from kicking the door down and raping you, are worth less then that?
>>
>>28896010
I am

>>28895853
Why waste a lifetime on something so useless? You'd live a much happier life finding a meaning or purpose besides simply making money, and living by your values.
>>
>>28895853
>>28896103
Studies I've read say serving others and investing in experiences instead of physical good are the best routes to happiness
>>
>>28893989
Life is suffering for all classes get over it. We all (including me) are just close minded people that believe what we want to and refuse to be rational. There will never be a happy world and you should accept it.
>>
>>28895658
Getting education for free doesn't negate the fact that you are getting education and money will always be an advantage and most poor and working class people choose to remain unhappy
What I'm saying is that accomplishing something great with effort is the greatest thing and feel a human can feel, some get there from the ghetto while others and dropped in the gates by a personal plane l, it doesn't matter as lo g as you do it. Great people are not concerned with that sort of thing
>>
>>28896127
As far as I'm concerned happiness is impossible for me, life for me can only get better in terms of minimizing pain. I have no great meaning or purpose, but there are certain things I'd like to see done under my watch while I exist on this planet. Different strokes for different folks. I don't give a rat's ass about others because I'm neutral. Experiences are nice though if you can afford them.
>>
>>28894076

I'm framing this shit, and putting it on my wall.
>>
>>28894541

>Richfag trying to justify a hard life.

This is some bullshit right here. I have to wake up at 2 in the fucking morning everyday to go to job number 1. As soon as I get off I go to school. Get out, go to job #2. Sleep for 4 hours. Repeat.
>>
>>28895594
Money has. O value. Don't believe me? Create your own currency, congratulations you are now rich
There are two kinds of people with money, those who make it and the ones that get it for free, to the ones who make it money is a recognition of their greatness, and if it dissappear then its not a big problem because they are still great and likely to make it back
The other ones see money as the most important and valuable thing in the world because they don't have any value
>>
>>28895741
I'm not really sure how to get conditions that will lead to the same outcome in life as him, with the same amount of ambition as him. I think his biggest mistake spoiling us the way he did. I know how fucked that must sound me complaining about being spoiled, but let me explain. One of the biggest ways he spoiled us was buying such a large house. To all you anons out there who are thinking about starting a family, I highly recomend you dont buy a house any larger then 7000 square feet unless you want a dysfunctional family. Also he would buy us pretty much whatever we asked for, for intance we got pretty much every new console that came out from the WII to the PS4 and my btother has a closet full of basketball shoes. I guess he wasn't expecting giving us all these things would lead to an apathy for material items.

His other big mistake was not being there. Now I'm not saying it felt like we were raised by a single mom, but it was only about a step above that. When he's not sober he didn't act how a dad should act in fact I would prefer if he weren't home at those moments. He was very far from an active father figure in out eyes even if he was our father with him either being away on business or drunk 90% of the time, when really he could've been such a great role model.

So in conclusion I believe you would have to create an environment where your kids do not become spoiled, and you would have to be an active figure in there lives. This is very hard to accomplish which is why its so rare though.

Was this explanation sufficient or is there anything I should expand on?
>>
>>28896223
Why do you wake up at 2? If it makes you unhappy why not quit? Its not like you'd starve or anything with the benefits you can get for being unemployed. Why not try and find a more fulfilling career path?
>>
>>28896334

I have work at 3 am. Can't quit because I would literally starve. I have no help, no family, no friends. I live in my car, and I am posting this from a 24 hour food place.

Shit really sucks desu.
>>
>>28893989
>money can buy big home
>can buy great food
>can provide countless services
>can get you access to interesting places and people
however
>money cant make you understand japanese. To understand japanese you have to study it
>money can make you be able to write a book, you can hire a writer but you will never be able to perfectly explain what you want in the book
>same with art or msic you can buy it but you will never be able to make it as long as you dont study
>it can grant you access to interesting places and people but it cant make you interesting,
>>
>>28896362
What country do you live in?

original oregano
>>
having money woudl solve literally all my problems.

grew up in 3rd world, and eventually immigrated over to us. everyone in house works 8 hrs a day to barely get by and everyday i just wanna die
>>
>>28896597
>grew up in 3rd world
Go the fuck back you literal fucking nigger. Or why don't you fucking end your miserable life.
>>
>>28896597
if your only problem is not being rich you are a very lucky person
>>28896362
i know its a meme but why? if you only live to work then you may aswell kill yourself
>>
>>28896561

JewSA

>>28896681

I'm working to survive daily. I don't have anything to live for, but the fact that I can load up some good porn and fap in a motel once a week. Allows me to continue.

Plus poverty in america is a joke. So I'm chilling.
>>
File: brewsters-millions1.jpg (52 KB, 370x369) Image search: [Google]
brewsters-millions1.jpg
52 KB, 370x369
>>28893989
Ever watched "Brewsters Millions" God, what would you do, if you've been given the opportunity that Richard Pryor's character has been given (asuming you've watched it)
>>
>>28896681
what do you mean? being poor is miserable. it was shit before i moved, and its still shit after living in the us. just slightly less so.
>>
>>28896709
Nigger no offense but you have to be a fucking idiot to actually starve to death. Literally

A. google where the nearest foodbank is and get food from there

B. subscribe for some fucking food stamps

C. Join the military

Literally only a couple hundred people starve to death in America and for the last few years thats been entirely due to anorexia.

The only reasons you'd have trouble with any of the options I gave you is because you're either an illegal or an absolute dumbass in which case gtfo and/or kill yourself
>>
>>28896824

Nigga I won't starve literally, but I would have significantly less money. Living in my car has saved me tons of money for rent. I have saved $3000 solid for the year. I should have near 10 grand near the end of the year. I plan to live like this until I have 20 grand. I should be done with school and be able to live a /comfy/ life.
>>
>>28896741
being poor as in being homeless, starving and constantly sick is hell, i agree
what do you want a bigger house? a better car?
when i moved i picked a cheap aprtment even tho my dad was willing to pay more because it had everything i needed and it was a good location, i can go anywhere fast with public transport. My grandma offered me a car if i got a license but i said no, a car is a liability, it costs way too much money and brings little to no advantages. I would get a car only if it was absolutely necessary
money is a lie, once you reach a minimal standar of living then everything else only betters your life marginally. I hear stupid people say i love japan so much thats why i work extra hard to save money to spend two weeks there and my question is if you love it so much why dont you try to get a job and move there for a couple of years? to which none of them have an answer
>>
>>28896709
have you looked for something to live for?
>>
>>28897003

Honestly bro I don't know. When I load up my favorite porn and burst a nut in motel 6 sheets. It is the happiest feeling I have ever gotten. I guess my goal is to be financially stable, and just enjoy my hobbies again.
>>
>>28896873
Well then if you have a set plan for the future wtf are you complaining about? If this leads to a career you'll be fullfilled by your better off then 99% of this sub.
>>
>>28896985
all i want is to not live paycheck to paycheck without worry. i dont really know how to explain it, but even though we were poorer in 3rd world, life was a little more relaxed.

i just want to live withot thinking about how my life could get completley fucked if i get into an accident or get fired.

I don't understand your japan thing. what was that all about?
>>
>>28897039
i didnt ask for a goal or what gives you pleasure, both of those things are meaningless.
Just what you have looked for, even scrapping by you can definetly afford something, i have no idea what you would enjoy doing. I only know what i like so i cant tell you what you should do
>>
>>28897107
nobody has that sorth of security unless he is born into it, the richer you are the more money you spend. I know an old guy who is a friend of my family and is both mega rich and the saddest person i know, my dad conffessed to me that ending up like him is his biggest fear
the japan thing, sorry i have been sleeping less than 4 hours the last couple days, is if you love japan and want to be there and experience it why do you wrk your ass off all year to get two weeks there when you could move there and be in japan all the time. Im not and idiot and im aware its hard and you need to fufill a lot of expectations but if you are already working yourself to death and eating rice and beans to afford it then it shouldnt be hard for you
>>
>>28896063
>he people that prevent the niggers from kicking the door down and raping you, are worth less then that?
lol statists
>>28896171
>What I'm saying is that accomplishing something great with effort is the greatest thing and feel a human can feel
lol seculars
>>
>>28896171
How would you know unless you were a great person? You re not great
>>
>>28893989
ayy lmao fucc capitalism man
>>
>>28895240
The business Trump runs was started by his grandmother. He is quite a successful businessman, to be said. Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the likes of them are even older.

>>28895247
Give me a proof that I should adopt Christianity(and you specific branch of Christianity out of hundreds of other branches), not Judaism, Islam or Buddhism. Proove it to me that it's not other religions that lead to being saved.
>>
>>28895503
Getting a good degree and making a career or dedicating life for art is much, much easier when you are not bound by problems such as "damn, I need something to eat".
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.