[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: Feminism pt 1.png (206 KB, 542x830) Image search: [Google]
Feminism pt 1.png
206 KB, 542x830
Starting off with some OC I created the other day where I bait feminists into admitting they want to see men genetically removed from the population as soon as it is technologically feasible.
>>
File: Feminism pt 2.png (97 KB, 630x799) Image search: [Google]
Feminism pt 2.png
97 KB, 630x799
>>28893939

Here is the second part. By the 3rd part I get them on my side and by the 5th they completely agree with everything I've said
>>
File: Feminism pt 3.png (86 KB, 602x791) Image search: [Google]
Feminism pt 3.png
86 KB, 602x791
>>28893959

It's astonishing to find that they didn't actually have any issue whatsoever with anything I said. Just the fact that they thought I was an "MRA".
>>
File: Feminism pt 4.png (67 KB, 609x811) Image search: [Google]
Feminism pt 4.png
67 KB, 609x811
>>28893975

Because, you know, why would Men want to have rights? Obviously only so they could be allowed to rape.
>>
File: Feminism pt 5 fixd.png (62 KB, 602x663) Image search: [Google]
Feminism pt 5 fixd.png
62 KB, 602x663
>>28893982

And here it is. None of this was abridged. It only took me this long to get them all to admit that men need to be genetically erased and forcibly put on estrogen pills in the meantime.
>>
Alright, I'll fucking bite. Do you seriously think that people here are going to agree with you defending the phrase man up? Everyone here's lives have been ruined by shit like that. The "feminist" is probably more right than you are. All she's ever say is that you should man up and step up to the plate another man left on the table and pay for her kids. She doesn't think k that's appropriate. Good, I agree with her. You are the person that females think of that give anyone that says men have rights problems a bad name. You're delusional and creating some kind of fake enemy. That picture is actually pretty funny, but then you had to try and create a circle jerk around your retarded pol comments and feminist boogeymen.
>>
This isn't /pol/

So can you kindly, fuck off
>>
>cuckbook
>>
>>28894511

I was doing it as a tactic to get her to admit she wanted to genetically exterminate men.

Or do you want to be exterminated by your feminist overlords?

>>28894525

3DPD hate is /r9k/ related.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.