[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we get a YLYL thread going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: epic.png (35 KB, 658x458) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
35 KB, 658x458
can we get a YLYL thread going?
>>
>>28893910
Imgur is Reddit shit
>>
>>28894052
not really tho
>>
>>28894052
I once made an account to argue with some guy in the comments only to have him justify why cutting babies foreskins off for the use of cosmetic products is okay in a two day argument, after waking up with bloodied teeth marks from biting my lip in my sleep with pure rage, I couldn't bring myself to go back to that place.
>>
File: snug.png (164 KB, 228x318) Image search: [Google]
snug.png
164 KB, 228x318
>>28894158
sounds like he won
>>
File: angry-nigger.png (249 KB, 1146x1278) Image search: [Google]
angry-nigger.png
249 KB, 1146x1278
Stupid fucking niggers
ORIGINAL: COMMENT HEIL HITLER
>>
>>28894052
Reddit is rolling out a proprietary image-uploading service. Hopefully it leaves imgur standing in the dust.
>>
>>28894191
No rational being thinks making an industry out of the suffering of young boys is alright, only someone in denial about what had happened to them would go to such lengths to justify it.

If you're happy with the thought of your parents paying to get the most sensitive part of your penis to get removed, only for someone to make 100k off of it so that vain bitches all over can slather it on their face, then you're just as bad.

No amount of studies or proof changes the mind of someone like that.
>>
>>28894320
>suffering
lol are you traumatized from your circumcision? literally no-one has memories of their aids spreader being removed.
>>
>>28894424
So you're happy with someone making money off of a part of your body without your consent, cool stuff man.
>>
HAHAHAHA OMG LOL
[+1]
You win the internetz today, good sir!
>>
>>28894606
I'm uncut, I just don't think it's a big deal.
>>
>>28894320
It's okay, they'll never admit the horror of what's been done to them. They'll just blindly insist that their desensitized, calloused dicks are no different from uncircumcised ones and make fun of us. I feel bad for them.
>>
>>28894320
Anon, why are you so serious?
>>
>>28894742
He's just upset that he didn't get to keep his filthy, smelly, numb flap of disease spreading infection causing skin.
>>
>>28894796
I really doubt, it probably has to do with a sense of control, the skin, you would never know the difference if you don't remember how it feels to have it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.