[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is taytay the perfect woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Is taytay the perfect woman?
>>
>no ass
>no tits
>no hips
>no thighs
>lanklet from the waist up
>>
yeah, pretty much
orinialllo
>>
>>28893905
>You will never

The feel..it's too much T_T
>>
>>28893905
It is strange that a female can reach the age of adulthood but has not developed sexually in any way.
>>
I FEEL LIKE, ME AND TAYLOR MIGHT STILL HAVE SEX, WHY? I MADE THAT BITCH FAMOUS
>>
she's not even my waifu and I think you thiccfags are pathetic. Enjoy your cellulite kek
>>
>>28893932
>>28893946
poor fags detected
>>
>>28893950
based kanye swiftfags BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>28893905
>3dpd
>perfect
Choose one, faggot!
>>
>>28893905
taytay could use a bit more ass
other than that 8/10
>>
File: 1449330379566.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1449330379566.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
I'm sorry anon but the answer to your question is no
>>
>>28893905
>Taylor Swift is so nice XD
>Wears shoes made from the bloodied hands of a Gook kid.
>>
her being thin keeps all the coloreds away
>>
>>28893905
>Rides the cock carousel
>Sings songs about getting fucked by Chad
>>
>>28894084
t. New balance wearing auteest
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/fit/1464475161746.jpg
>>
>>28894164
>tfw someone gets to eat her ass

Life is not fair
>>
>>28893905
fuck off alt-right virgin
Taylor Swift makes music with blacks so she isn't pure
>>
I prefer Jennifer Lawrence. If she stopped acting like a feminist slut she'd be fucking perfect. Also her liking anal is a little bit of a turn off.
>>
>>28894030
>tfw no port-winefu gf
>>
>>28893905
>Actually thinks 3d can be perfect
get a load of this shit
>>
>>28893905

Close enough for me.

On an unrelated note, last week a Mormon girl who looked just like her was dressed in conservative attire, and was handing out fliers door to door in my neighborhood.

Made me seriously consider joining the Mormon church for a second.
>>
>>28893905
There is no perfect woman
>>
>>28893993
Taylor Swift is literally just a tall Saber.
>>
taylor swift can be my elegant wife and have my tall strong aryan sons anyday
>>
File: image.jpg (776 KB, 2124x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776 KB, 2124x3024
>>28894464
>comparing Saber with a 3dpd
I mean come on, do you know where you are? This is an insult to saber
>>
>>28894621
I don't even like Saber. Rin is better.
>>
She's pretty perfect. Extremely close, but in the end it really just comes down to her attributes which are above average. The perfect woman is one who is not only the overall highest choice amongst all men--rather than a single man's version of a 10.

Men subconsciously view women as potential breeding material with indicators of attractiveness varying between men however they all boil down into a few choices.

Is she white? Most men prefer white women. They're glorified in the media and have some of the widest variety of potential "looks". While a black girl *can* dress themselves up in the "emo" type, and style their hair accordingly--they cannot achieve pale white skin on effort alone. However a white woman has the option of being either pale or extremely tanned.

Is she tall? Men don't usually care about the height of their women, but genetically taller women are vastly superior to short ones. Taylor's very tall and has good looking legs because of it. Men in general do not consider tall women as attractive as a curvy short woman--but on breeding potential as a whole your line would cement another tall ingredient to it's gene mix. A taller pair of people create taller sons who continue the line of having life on easymode. The men that seek out short women feel they can control them better and hope they're more submissive than tall women--but they're usually wrong. Women innately choose taller men as an attractive quality that men can scoff at to their son's misfortune.

Does she have curves? The final and most pointless quality to a "perfect" woman is the size of her fun sacks. This requires men to look objectively on their woman and truly see if she's just a fatty disguising herself as curvy. There's a fine line between fit and curvy unlike most women think. Some men look at Taylor and see the flat ass and the small tits, but they forget that those qualities come with being a tall female. Curves should be less important than Taylor's overall fitness level.
>>
Wow, you really are an idiot.
>>
>>28893932
like he said, perfect
>>
>a slut who makes her entire living crying about getting fucked by chad after chad and never seemingly learning anything from it

yeah if by "perfect" you mean "perfectly average representative of trashy american whores"
>>
>disgusting old hag
no lol
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.