[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I sometimes find myself hating women, only because they hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464241734567.jpg (109 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
1464241734567.jpg
109 KB, 966x620
>I sometimes find myself hating women, only because they hate me and have abused me my whole life
>people will never realize or care about that because women can only ever be the victims
>>
File: 548948568.jpg (26 KB, 724x450) Image search: [Google]
548948568.jpg
26 KB, 724x450
why haven't you taken the blackpill, anon?
>>
>>28893515

not op but that's not for everyone, it's very bitter
>>
>>28893515
I have.
I realized a long time ago that all girls hate me. And because they hate me, I hate them, which will cause all guys to hate me.
Presumably because I've failed to "jus b urselfe"
>>
>>28893794
>And because they hate me, I hate them, which will cause all guys to hate me.
Why not just hate them secretly like I do?
>>
If every woman you've encountered hates you, then maybe it's because you're worth hating. Sounds like a case of it's you, not everyone else. Did you ever think about that?
>>
>>28894194
you dont hate them. you pretend you do while secretly hoping one will swoop in and sweep you off your feet. if you really hated them you wouldn't care what they think
>>
Life is just a test of patience, anon. Remember that.
>>
>>28894263
I don't hope anything, maybe you're just projecting?

>if you really hated them you wouldn't care what they think
I really don't.
>>
>>28894323
yet you make the effort to pretend
>>
>>28894341
Pretend what? Your brain is so small that you think every person has to be like you?
>>
>>28894372
you hate them secretly. this implies you pretend not to hate them you down syndrome retard
>>
>>28894237
it's moreso because I'm 5'7 with acne scars and generally ugly bone structure.
It really isn't how you carry yourself, considering I learned from literal chads who friended me somehow and I carry myself like a literal chad.
However, like the chads I knew, I'm not 5'11-6'4 and I don't have a beautiful face
>>
>>28894471
unlike the chads I knew*
Sorry
>>
>>28894398
You imply I "hope" anything which I don't. I pretend not to hate them just because I don't want to be hated, that would ruin my academic life which is what I care about the most.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.