[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.refinery29.com/disabled- tinder Would you date a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_1696.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
http://www.refinery29.com/disabled-tinder

Would you date a disabled girl?
>>
Why not? I could leave her wheelchair outside and keep her trapped as my little qt sex slave.
>>
what she lacks in legs she makes up for in "dem tatties yo"
>>
I mean as long as that pussy isn't disabled i'm in
>>
File: 43837573.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
43837573.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
yes, that's my fetish.

pic related.
>>
>>28893397
Not with that cunt in OP's pic, she whines and complains that she wants a slutty fling, but when guys deny her she claims it's because of the wheelchair. But I would date a blind girl, because she wouldn't be able to see how bad I look. Yeah it would be deceiving, but it's not like I have a whole lot of other choices for dating.
>>
>>28893494

every mans dream right there, too bad she can't cook telepathically.
>>
yeah, but would they date me?

the numbers say...

nope
>>
File: 4848484847.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4848484847.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
how wheelies actually picky about men?

like seriously... they aren't really in high-demand with all the Stacey's running around... would they actually turn me down because they're looking for Chad?

I think they would...
>>
>>28893548
>the numbers say
Show me your numbers.
>>
>>28893580
There's a ton of Chad Thunderwheels for them to pick from. I've seen them at the YMCA, where they have some regular "basketball" games. I'd imagine even the ugly wheelie girls can get decent boyfriends if their paralyzed at the waist and can provide hard vaginal/anal sex without feeling pain.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
>>28894776
>> Chad Thunderwheels
>> regular "basketball" games
>>
>>28893397
>click the pic with out reading the post
>can't figure out what about her is so wrong
>Oh, her torso is oversized...
>notice the chair, finally
>>
File: curtisphotoshoot-7.jpg (605 KB, 1201x742) Image search: [Google]
curtisphotoshoot-7.jpg
605 KB, 1201x742
>>28894776
> Chad Thunderwheels
>>
>>28895305
>You can be a Chad if you just try to be yourself!
>>
>>28893513
Isn't she just like any other woman?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.