[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when all of my classmates are at prom >sitting at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1464460028936.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1464460028936.png
29 KB, 591x422
>tfw when all of my classmates are at prom
>sitting at my house
I want of this ride
>>
>>28893347

don't get too down over it

you avoided spending hundreds of dollars over one night just to go to a dance that is really more for your date than you

unless you actually like dances, but get that dumb shit away from me
>>
>>28893365
But I'll miss all of that fun. People are gonna get drunk and have fun, and it'll be my last chance to get my oneities.
>>
>>28893512
>I'll miss all of that fun
Would it really be fun if you went? What would you do?
>>
Prom hasnt been around for hundreds of years. It was create to give teens VD and get them pregnant. Its just out of hand now cus ppl can make money off of it.

Dont they have antiproms like in movies?
>>
>>28893519
I would go with all of my swim guys, and their dates, and that qt 3.14
>>
File: 1460339822464.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1460339822464.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
>>28893512
I feel you man. There's this girl I've been following and taking creep shots for 2 years now. She doesn't even know about my existence. She's so fucking cute and has a great ass. Unfortunately I had to watch her walk away for the last time since we're graduating. It's kinda hard to accept because I'm a fucking antisocial loser, but it's for the best. I was being really creepy anyway. Atleast I can enjoy my creepshots.
>>
>>28893679
I live in a white rich area full of conservative people.
>>
>>28893697
Be happy over your crepeshost, the only think I have of my girl are memories, fa ding away after some of time.
>>
You're not going to remember this night.

You're barely going to remember anyone you went to school with.

They are barely going to remember you.

It's just one night out the rest of your entire life. So insignificant that it isn't worth mentinoing.

No one goes around as an adult and asks people "so what was your prom like?" I haven't been asked that in over two years.

That day, when I said I didn't go to my prom, the girl that asked me said "that's sad". I challenged her: "What's sad about it?"

She backtracked and said "It's sad if you make it."

That was it. I didn't give a shit. She gave wayy more of a shit than I did and probably always will. Not my problem.

Since the day of my prom that I didn't go to, I have done skydiving, graduated college, lived in Thailand as a teacher for a year, had 2-3 long term girlfriends, did karate, learned how to drive, went on a roadtrip to an anime con, and other shit I don't feel like typing.

My life is fine after prom and it will continue to be awesome now.

You will do the same.

Your life is not defined by what you did or didn't do on one single night.

The End.
>>
>>28893762
I feel you man, but even when I fap to the creepshots I cant help but feel like all I just wanted was a hug or a small conversation from her.
>>
>>28893865
But bud, you're getting Over bet. You'll move on and meet more beautiful women. You can do it
>>
>>28893864
But I'll remember the sadness; laying on my chest. I'll remember the sadness I'll get when seeing my girl in an breathtaking dress.
I want off
I want off this ride
>>
>>28893347
It's okay, I never went to prom either. I'm in the army and I found a wonderful virgin girlfriend after I graduated high school. It will work out for you.
>>
>>28893936
From this day forward, if you fill your life with accomplishments and great experiences, then you won't.

The game of life is yours to win or lose. Which will you choose?
>>
Hi, im a lurker and never post, but im really really close to commiting suicide
Please someone talk to me, i dont have anyone
Im scared
>>
>>28893725
Well then you better stay rich if you want a girl.

And shut up....everyone remembes their prom night.
>>
>>28893864
You act like prom is the highlight of their Lives. They probably did cool things like you after high school.too.
>>
>>28894000
>im really really close to commiting suicide
Why anon?
Talk to me
What happened
>>
>>28894025
Hopefully, just getting all the money from my parents
>>
File: Snapchat-2599381855108953629.jpg (147 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2599381855108953629.jpg
147 KB, 540x960
>>28893963
Im not you and things will not go the good way like yours. Seeing all my robots friends on this board I know which way my life goes
>>
>>28894074
Im a sack of shit
I dont do anything
I just went down the depression road these days and im at the very botton
I got noone right now and i cant stop thingking in the easy way out
>>
>>28894068
They are all chads and Staceys, they probably won't remember it a lot. But I will. Because I'm a robot
>>
>>28894068
Maybe, maybe not.

Who cares?

Worry about yourself and stop being so concerned with comparing your life to people you give way too much of a shit about.
>>
File: b05.jpg (49 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
b05.jpg
49 KB, 680x510
>>28894119
Mate don't destroy this thread, make one of your own
>>
>>28894119
>Im a sack of shit
>I dont do anything

you're not a sack of shit because you don't do anything, if you're too depressed to do anything, that's not your fault.

Have you ever seen any psychologists? How old are you?
>>
>>28894139
But knowing that I could have fun of my life. The last time before I fall into robothood
>>
>>28894152
Im sorry, illl leave
>>
>>28893347
I went with my buddies, it was okay. But none of us got prom sex, those who did already have sex before.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.