[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty American Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1437728900899.jpg (96 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1437728900899.jpg
96 KB, 640x616
What are some of your least favorite American foods?
Pic realted, it's a Ziplo burger.
The fact that Clapistanis eat this shit on a regular basis in the summer is mind-boggling to me.
>>
Yea our country sucks. You don't need to remind us, faggot.

What the fuck is a ziplo burger? I only have so much clearance space in my arteries, and I'm not sure I'd want to clog it with that.

I don't care what anyone says, the Golden Corral is great.
>>
>>28893120
American food is the best
>>
>>28893120
wtf is a ziplo burger
>>
>mfw this is just a Ziplock advert post
>>
File: cameljockey emoji.png (97 KB, 207x201) Image search: [Google]
cameljockey emoji.png
97 KB, 207x201
Ok Nigel, now it's time to drink tea with Mohammed's cum in it and hide while shitskins run rampant on your women.
>>
>>28893120
7/10, above average bait
>>
>>28893120
>eurocucks on american imageboard
>>
>>28893169

its just the imprint from the bag retard, ziploc its a brand of plastic bag
>>
What is your favorite European food?
Mine is the toast sandwich.
Whoever had the idea of putting a piece of bread between two pieces of bread should be given an award.
>>
>>28893229
>imprint
>from a bag

The only retard here is you, faggot.

It's clearly from a container, you fuckwit.
>>
File: 717DS-nX7vL._SX522_[1].jpg (17 KB, 522x284) Image search: [Google]
717DS-nX7vL._SX522_[1].jpg
17 KB, 522x284
>>28893229
Yeah... from a plastic bag... "retard"...

You're a fucking dumbshit
>>
>>28893287
>>28893306

thats what I meant, kill yourselves
>>
>>28893229
kiII urself.............
>>
>>28893331
>this much damage control

You're pathetic. End your worthless life.
>>
>>28893229
>>28893331

biggest faggot on /r9k/ lmao
>>
>>28893229
are you American? because I can tell
>doesn't know the difference between a bag and a plastic container
>doesn't know about the foods native to his own country
>>
>>28893368
>hamburgers
>native

hey euro trash take refugee cock out of your mouth for a second and learn something
>>
nice reddit-import picture, anon.
>>
>>28893120
>someone puts a leftover burger patty with cheese on it in a ziplock container to maybe eat on another day, or feed to the dog (yes people do this, however I don't feed my dogs cheese)
>lol Americans eat this

Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>28893802
ACHMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK UR MADER
>>
>>28893802
lol, nice try, I'm as white and pure as snow
>>
i was watching the anthony bourdain show parts unknown and he went to texas or somewhere down south and he went to some truck stop and they made him a frito pie

the cup open a bag of fritos and put some type of chili sauce in it and it turns into this gross looking stew of sorts. i wanted to vomit, that was the most disgusting thing in that entire show, and that guy ate all types of weird shit in india and some asian countries.
>>
>>28893886
Fat fucking disgusting americunts are going to quote you and be like "frito bie is the best faggot"

Don't listen to them. They're fucking disgusting, fat, filthy lowlife looser NEET faggots
>>
>>28893886

Yurocucks don't eat frito pie? It's just beans, meat, spices, and corn chips. Them dagos do something similar with a stew of some kind poured over polenta. Literally no difference except frito pie tastes better.

I don't fully understand the America hate memes. Jealousy is one thing but if they put even a fraction of the energy they waste on hating us they might could actually be something. It never makes sense either. American cuisine is the best in the world but they cherrypick for nigger homecooking and school lunches. Same shit with beer. It is indisputable that American beer is best. When confronted with evidence they post about the Belgian beers like Budweiser, Coors, and Pabst. Congrats on rekking urself? At least they can always call us dumb, or they could if not for the fact that all the best universities are on american soil.
>>
>>28894151
uh, i'm not a euro, i'm an american and never heard about frito pie until i watched that tv show, i'm from the north east

it looks like straight up white trash food
>>
>>28894189

We do have dishes in America. Are you hung up on the presentation? No one is forcing you to eat it from a bag. That's just a kitschy novelty truck stop thing like when you go to fairs and eat things on a stick. When I make it I serve it in a pretty bowls then top with diced onions and shredded cheese. It's no more white trash than any other stew served with a carb.

If you want weird then look at Arkansas. I always lived in the deep south so we typically serve chili alone, with cornbread, on a bed of rice, or with corn chips. Those inbred hillbillies eat it with fucking cinnamon rolls, as in the sweet bread with cinnamon topped with cream cheese and sugar icing. I don't know. Maybe my folks are the weird ones. You guys eat apple pie with cheddar cheese instead of ice cream like is done in Dixie and I assume everywhere else.
>>
>>28894346
ive never eaten pie with cheese, i've never seen someone else do that either. that sounds more like something some old guy from maine would eat

that cinnamon roll thing just topped my list on the most white trash food ive ever read about it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.