[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coffee and cigarettes magnify your anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
quit coffee and cigarettes today

dont let the coffee company shills slide this thread
>>
>>28893058
>tfw when drinking a coffee and smoking cigarettes
>tfw when crippling anxiety every day
>>
I just bought some cigarettes after 2 months of not smoking, got 8 left... going to quit again
>>
>>28893058
I miss cigarettes.

It's only been three weeks, but...I loved those things.
>>
tobacco feels good and calming, even after a long break and not addicted. too bad cigs are so bad for you, dip stains your teeth, cigars smell too much, vaping is for active homosexuals etc
>>
>>28893058
yeah literally everyone knows that
>>
>>28893058
i just recently started drinking coffee in the mornings and it find it to be relaxing IMO, and I always have crippling anxiety

been drinking coffee for about 5 days now.
>>
>>28893058
Nah. I'm not gonna listen to someone addicted to jerking off.
>>
would you settle down and have another cup of coffee?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
>>
>>28893086
>cut back heavily on smoking by using rolling tobaccy (too lazy to roll more than 3 cigs a day, so I smoke way less)
>get drunk
>too fucked up to roll a smoke, too fucked up to resist the urge to smoke
>buy a pack
>back to smoking 10 cigs a day
>>
Coffee is a all natural plant based drink. loaded with antioxidants and helps give you energy for an active life style. Which promotes a lower risk of heart disease and diabetes. Studies also suggest a lower risk for dementia.
>>
>>28893447
could be true my friend who is 90 and completely lucid and pretty active drinks coffee every day
>>
>>28893447
It's loaded with an insecticide that tricks your body into fight or flight mode inhibiting GABA, is highly addictive and is proven that long term use is actually worse for alertness.

If you want anti-oxidants go eat some blueberries.
>>
>>28893058
Coffe is shit.
Tea and cacao milk are patrician
>>
>>28893447
drinking too much can literally do the opposite, make you crazy and have high blood pressure
>>
>>28893058
>spending less money when you can just spend more money by using marijuana

We got an egghead over here. Get him boys!
>>
>>28893447
>all natural plant based
So are mushrooms that destroy your kidneys
>>
>>28893447
kidney beans are also loaded with antioxidants and it is easier to eat far more than coffee beans
>>
File: guatemalanfarmerwithgmcorn.jpg (78 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
guatemalanfarmerwithgmcorn.jpg
78 KB, 540x405
this >>28893812
Natural doesn't mean shit.

Good wholesome corpoations like Monsanto are trying to make the world a better place but people keep saying "hurr it's not natural" and interfering even though they have no idea what they are talking about. It shouldn't be allowed.
>>
I was pretending to be a shill.I guess I was too good at it. Coffee doesnt do any of that. Can't prove me wrong, can't prove me right.
>>
i look like a dickhead
>>
>>28893867
Nobody is going to stop drinking coffee even if you bring them real evidence of serious health issues associated with it. Doesn't it give elevated dopamine levels? So people have motivation to use it. They want the dopamine and stimulant effects.
>>
Advice from r/nootropics

Take L-Theanine with your coffee.

It eliminated my coffee anxiety.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.