[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Gotta have a nice body!!!!" >Has shitty, fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (109 KB, 984x961) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109 KB, 984x961
>"Gotta have a nice body!!!!"
>Has shitty, fat body
>Is an RN that smokes
>Ugly as fuck
And in the profile, she has a belly piercing. So, further proof that men have to be ripped and athletic as fuck, whereas women can be obese and unhealthy?
>>
>>28893055
>thin body type

kekkity fucking kek
>>
she's hardly a representation of the average female
>>
>>28893055
I don't know what you mean. I'm chubby and unhealthy and i'm dating a chubby, unhealthy woman.
What's the problem? Can't handle people on a hook up site looking for attractive partners?
>>
>>28893055
>Registered Nurse Nurse
>>
>>28893145
its rengisnered nurse, indiot
>>
>>28893136
>missing the point this much
Yeah, talk about clueless as fuck.
>>
>>28893145
>with only a high school education
>>
>>28893171
"gotta have a nice body".
You don't even know what this means to her.
I've met women that liked guys like Ninja from Die Antwoord. The guy is really skinny and isn't ripped or athletic. If an ugly woman says the guy should have a nice body, it really doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>28893284
If that's the case, why didn't she mention what she thinks is "nice"? That just makes it even worse for her since she expects everyone to be a mind reader.
>>
>>28893055
>So, further proof that men have to be ripped and athletic as fuck, whereas women can be obese and unhealthy?

Further proof that shallow, entitled, hypocritical women are so unwanted in real life that they have to resort to begging online.
>>
>>28893055
>thin body type
>clearly isn't thin
>>
File: explain this shet.png (166 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
explain this shet.png
166 KB, 480x323
>>28893055
>RN
>registered nurse
>but with a high school education
how though?
>also smokes occasionally
nope.exe
>>
>>28893894
She's probably actually a CNA.
>>
>>28893984
>CNA
what the fuck is that? never heard of that
>>
>>28894129
You can get training while you're still in high school and start working once you're 18. It's not that difficult to finish a program and get certified.
>>
>>28893055
How is this proof of anything? She says she wants it, she hasn't actually got it. Same as Elliot only wanting a 10/10 tall blonde gf doesn't mean that only those people will be able to get relationships, and it also doesn't mean that an average or below average person will actually get what they want.
>>
>>28894129
>Certified Nurse's Assistant

Lots of nurses smoke, actually. It's a stressful job.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.