[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who not sure if they're ugly, average, or attractive here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
Who not sure if they're ugly, average, or attractive here?

>Tries to look presentable
>Sometimes get compliments on how I look
>Sometimes people say I look
>Can't tell if either are joking or serious
>One person who has low standards said I'm very handsome and I don't know if I can trust their word
>Look in the mirror and always think I look bad
>>
Huh I got a compliment like 3 years ago, a girl said I have a nice smile.
I always figured I'm average though, I don't get compliments, but I don't think people go out of thier way to compliment you unless you're above average.

But maybe average people do get compliments relatively often, in which case it means I'm just ugly.
>>
All my life I was told I was handsome and had qt girls attracted to me when I was younger now no one ever compliments my appearance other than my mentally ill grandma. I've sent messages to every single girl on just about every dating website with no response. I have Tinder matches that are all spambots and if I do match with a qt they ignore my message or unmatch me. Idk how it happened or why but now I'm somehow the most repulsive person to anyone I meet.
>>
>>28892791
>getting compliments
Fuck off you piece of shit
>>
I know I'm ugly, only ever gotten compliments from my relatives
>>
>>28892791
If you have to ask then you already know the answer, anon. My handsome/pretty friends get literally showered in compliments and pick up people everywhere they go. Also, people treat you differently if you're attractive.

You're almost certainly not above a 5.
>>
>>28892860
They may be jokes
>>
>>28892835
Average women get compliments
Average men don't
>>
>>28892893
[citation needed]

Jy
>>
i'm pretty confident that i'm below average to average, but not straight up ugly
>>
>>28892874
How would you know if you're being treated differently if you've been treated one particular way all of your life.
>>
>>28893250

the proof is in >>28892893's ass
>>
>>28892862
I've gotten compliments from random older women (30s+) which isn't really any better.
>>
>>28892791
Your looks aren't your problem, it is your mental state. Unless you can change the way you think, so when you look in the mirror you KNOW you are attractive and confident, then you will get nowhere. You will continue lonely cycle of self deprecation, even if you really are handsome.
>>
>tfw given compliments on my eyes and hair and face all the time
>told I'm handsome and beautiful all the time by older ladies
>women my age avoid eye contact
>told I have a perfect dick by literally every girl I've ever fucked

Life is good.
>>
I'm ugly as sin and I have come to accept it. Sometimes a chick thinks I'm funny and that works for a little bit though.
>>
>think I look ok in mirror
>come home
>look awful, face becomes greasy, hair becomes frizzy over day, look like I gained 10 lbs

I think I look decent in the mornings at least
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.