[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women ever cum when they get raped? Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 750x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 750x503
Do women ever cum when they get raped?

Really makes you think
>>
would you cum if you were getting raped?

I don't know why they struggle and fight so hard
like just lay back, it's fucking sex it's pleasurable, you lay back, you don't get your ass beat, and then you go to the police afterwards or something

little to gain from making a scene
>>
>>28892732
>would you cum if you were getting raped?
i'd try

>>28892677
>Really makes you think
about suicide? end my life
>>
>>28892677
quite often, yeah, they do
>>
>>28892732
If you don't have bruises it's hard to prove tape
>>
>>28892806
>about suicide? end my life
No. That they didn't want rape and act like you're murdering their first born, yet get turned on from it and even cum from it. You know ducks principally use rape for procreation and it's totally normal thing for males to do. Wouldn't surprise me if our ancestors were originally like that too.
>>
It's been proven that girls can cum from being raped. A lot of women feel shamed about it.

Look it up.
>>
>>28892732
Yes it's really pleasurable to have a gang of smelly niggers or some fatty with a 3 inch penis assault you. Women do unconsciously cream themselves when they're raped, but it's to decrease the pain, not because they're mentally aroused.
>>
>>28892732
I like the way you think about things, anon

If I ever said that in real life people would look at me with disgust
>>
>>28892677
of course they do, its why every woman has a rape fetish
>>
>>28892677
>>28892732
>>28892894
>>28892921
Some big nigger comes up behind you, pushes you down, pins you down and start tickling you. You laugh.

Does this mean you ENJOYED the tickling? Or can there still be a traumatizing aspect to your having your autonomy violated?

Some do cum. That doesn't mean it wasn't traumatizing or horrific, however.
>>
>>28892964
A person who has rape fantasies or is into being objectified and spit on and beaten, does not actually want to get raped or be objectified and beaten in reality, i.e. outside of the sexual fantasy.
That kind of masochism involves an elaborate mise en scene with the specific position to be occupied by the executioner (say, the Dominatrix - in this case you, the man, who has to get her off), the position which is in no way simply that of a sadist, but the much more ambiguous position of the enslaved Master who, on a contractual basis, executes the order of his masochist partner. Mutatis mutandis, the same goes for the sadist, who also wants his victim to occupy the specific position which is DEFINITELY NOT that of the subject (the female masochist) who, as part of the contract, accepts her pain and enjoys it -- it is part of the sadist's pleasure that his victim is appalled by the horror of what is taking place, i.e. compromising the dignity of the victim.
What the sadist targets in his victim is the exact opposite of what the masochist wants (i.e. the person, the woman, who stages the fantasy within which they are 'humiliated'; the person who co-signs the contract) because he (the actual sadist) precisely wants to compromise her real dignity. The male logic according to which a woman who is actually raped merely gets her fantasy realized fails to understand that even if she actually was fantasizing about being raped, she does NOT get what she wanted in the case of the actual rape, since her masochist fantasy is not realized (i.e. it was not on her terms, she didn't stage the scenario; it was a violent intrusion on her autonomy).
>>
>>28892921
>I-It's to block the pain!
Kek now you're just coming up with excuses. That's about as retarded as the advice "piss on your attackers." Yeah, that will totally work and not turn them on more.
>>28892976
If you didn't actually enjoy it you wouldn't be having that response niggah.
>>28893011
>This long as fuck post
Jesus christ roasty this isn't Tumbler.
>>
>>28893071
>If you didn't actually enjoy it you wouldn't be having that response niggah.
Wrong.
>>
>>28892976
>Some do cum. That doesn't mean it wasn't traumatizing or horrific, however.

I didn't say that faggot, I just said women CAN cum from rape and it's a shaming experience for a lot of them.
>>
>>28893103
Keep telling yourself that roasty.
>>28893124
A child can feel shame from eating something that it's not supposed to, roastys are the exact same way with sex.
>>
>>28893071
>now you're just coming up with excuses
Anon have you ever had an erection you didn't want?
>>
>>28893199
What kind of faggot would get a random erection and not like that? Holy fuck those are the best erections you can get.
>>
Holy fuck, /r9k/'s autism is unbelievable
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.