[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you overhear your dad talking to your grandma mentioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 570x683
>tfw you overhear your dad talking to your grandma mentioning that you hardly ever leave the house except for work.

>he sounds a little disappointed but more hopeless than anything

>nothing we can really do about it
>>
Look at this guy with a job...
>>
>>28892404
Get your shit together, you're a burden
>>
>>28892404
top kek
just wait till you move out and see for yourself how desperate they are to have you back in their nest. fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>28892460
how the heck is he a burden? he just hasn't met some silly expectations someone put on him.
>>
>>28892423
this

seems you are at the wrong board, normie
>>
you're a fucking baka gaijin
please end your life.
do it without telling anybody.
nobody wants to see an ugly guy's brains all over the place.
TBHSMHFAMIMHOLOLMAOROFL
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1280x800
>>28892460
I felt like he was more just calling me a loser than anything

I help pay some bills, take care of the dog, take care of the kids. I do little things but that doesn't stop me from being a loser I guess.

>>28892423
If it makes you feel any better I work as a carpenter's apprentice so usually no contact with people unless it's the person I help out.

I get up at 6am and don't come home till 7
>>
>>28892469
Fucking this, my dad kept badgering me about moving out and now that I have he wants me to fucking come over all the time. It isn't like I moved a few blocks away, I'm like a twenty minute drive from his house.
>>
>>28892469
I already had moved out but I moved back in 2014 because they were bugging me about coming back home and guilt tripping me that my brothers missed me.

Biggest mistake I've ever made. Aside from seeing my brothers grow up and being a major influence on the 7 year old my life has fucking sucked ever since.

I was poor as crap when I was on my own but I was happy and on my way to finish community early. Now It's been 3 years since I moved away and I've stagnated hard. Fuck man.
>>
File: 1463942439331.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1463942439331.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28892404
>Dad verbally and physically abused me as a kid
>In high school I had a fair amount of friends, was even on the verge of getting a gf
>Dad puts in request with company to transfer without asking anyone
>Forced to move, never made any new friends throughout high school
>Became mute kid, avoided people, stayed in my room all day
>Overheard dad arguing with mom all the time about how something was wrong with me
>When I moved out I cut all contact with him and have been living alone, carrying out menial task and living relatively comfortable
>Have made peace with dying alone with no friends
>>
>>28892925
How much do you make that you are able to live on your own?

Sorry to hear about your upbringing anon, what your dad did to you.

At least you'll always have us
>>
>>28892989
I work as a warehouse docker for about $30,000 a year. All I really do is check off trucks and occasionally boxes when the trucks don't wind up where they are supposed to. It is relatively comfy because I work by the ocean late at night to the early morning.
>>
>>28893065
That does sound pretty comfy

I'm assuming you live somewhere close to the ocean no? Glad you're making it anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.