[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine that you got a girlfriend. She genuinely loves you, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1451484977187.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
1451484977187.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
Imagine that you got a girlfriend. She genuinely loves you, and while she may not be the prettiest, she looks decent and is fun to talk to.

Then, imagine a 10/10 goddess comes along. She is a solid 10/10, has all the features you look for in a women, and is madly in love with you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28892383
I go for the hotter one
>>
>>28892383

I've had something like this happen before.

I stayed.
>>
>>28892383
Throw some of "it's not going to work out between us/it's not you it's me/ im not looking for serious relationship at the moment lines and proceed to date goddess.
>>
stick with the girl i know loves me rather than some random hot whore who may leave me in 2 days

females trade up, don't be a female, be a fucking man.
>>
>>28892383
Honestly I'd probably be too much of a sperg and go for the hot one. I would wonder if it's some kind of sick prank because obviously no 10/10 would be interested in me so why take the chance? Although for the rest of my life I'll sit around and wonder what if.
>>
>>28892459
>hot whore who may leave me in 2 days
>is madly in love with you

confirmed for having never been in love
>>
Reminder that if you choose the hot one you forfeit the right to complain about unfaithful roasties.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."
>>
>>28892427
That's what poor Johnny did
>>
File: 1464467207893.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1464467207893.png
29 KB, 640x753
>>28892383
No, I don't really like these threads

When I was in love with this girl all I did was think of her 24/7, I thought about me and her together doing all the things we wanted, visit museums and have children and dropping them off at her parents house.

This thread is just a manifestation of those wishful thinking of dreams, this thread does nothing to help us get /gf/ and then get off this board, no one on this board will ever get a lovely gf then be approached by a 10/10.
Can't we talk about how we try and get gfs?
>>
>>28892594
>>28892443
>>28892383
Hey great thread guys, but unfortunately, you've been in love. So by extension, you're normies. Please leave /r9k/ at your earliest convenience.
>>
>>28892594
I don't even want a gf.

Just give up on the notion.
>>
I go for the one i love
>>
>>28892637
>>28892637
No, your wrong.

Love is real and Robots aren't
We can't say we don't feel love unless we truly can't experience love, but love is more then one thing
>"Love love" when two people show mutually affection and love towards each other, this is what you hate
>"Robot love" cold and often full of rejection, you can spend 24/7 thinking of someone and feel love, but you'll never feel the immersion of love not matter how hard you dream, love only goes one way for us

It breaks my heart to be called a Normie, I've never kissed a girl and all I want is a relationship, trust me, once I get a /gf/ I'll off myself from here Anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.