[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2007 >have older brother who played warcraft 3 >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Warcraft-Film-Spot-rcm992x0.jpg (194 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-Film-Spot-rcm992x0.jpg
194 KB, 640x360
>2007
>have older brother who played warcraft 3
>never played myself but we shared one computer
>watched him play when it wasn't my turn to use the pc
>got more and more familiar with the strategies
>we watched videos of pro gamers playing and he explained what was going on
>watched him play wc3 for 3 years until he left for university in 2010
>tfw those were some of my precious memories because we didn't have similar hobbies otherwise and bonded over this
>now, 6 years later we grew a bit apart
>only live 1 hour by train away but he doesn't visit often
>while playing an mmo i mention to him
>"heard of this warcraft movie? yeah i think i'd like to watch it"
>only reply ":o"
>1 week later, friend of his mentioned in said mmo
>"we just reserved tickets for the warcraft movie :D"
>oh
>brother comes on literally seconds later
>he never mentioned planning to see the movie to me
>assume he doesn't want to invite me because he's embarrassed of me
it`s 3 am and i`ve been crying like a bitch when i thought about it today. thanks for reading.
>>
He posts faces like ":o" and he's embarrassed of you? He sounds like a flaming faggot, cheer up anon, i'll watch it with you
>>
Your brother is a dick and you're a pussy. Now move on
>>
>>28892224
my brother is a millionaire and thinks im a loser, its okay anon, i think it's a natural thing
>>
>>28892276
i really am

>>28892266
thank you anon. i guess i'll just torrent it.
>>
File: blizzard warcraft.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
blizzard warcraft.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>28892224
Its a shitty >muh noble savages!! jewmovie anyway, if he is gonna watch it he's a fucking normie.
>>
>>28892572
yeah kind of a normie but i don't get along with anyone else. he might will bring more people to the cinema than this one friend and i would have felt uncomfortable in this case anyway.
i didn't really care about how good the movie was, just hoped to resurrect the memories of wc3 back then.

>>28892325
that sucks i hope he still lets you leech off the money
>>
>>28892224
I feel you anon. I used to do everything with my younger brother. We used to play roller hockey outside every single day, all summer long. Eventually. Things started to change. He constantly calls me a faggot, tells me I'm a joke, never takes me seriously. We can't do anything together anymore. I never fight back and try my best to be a cool older brother. But it never works. I cry about it sometimes. Fuck man.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.