[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Existential Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1417131337708.jpg (17 KB, 164x220) Image search: [Google]
1417131337708.jpg
17 KB, 164x220
/r9k/ I need your help with something.

>yesterday
>smoking weed
>I'm still a beginner when it comes to smoking pot
>decided to smoke more than usual
>really fucking high now
>decided to put the following on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3xRoM-P-s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqeFBAj4TA

>close my eyes a bit
>start thinking about my life a bit
>suddenly all my biggest fears and thoughts started overwhelming me
>start having an intense existential crisis
>i feel trapped and lost
>start contemplating suicide
>but realize that suicide is pointless since the possibility of me coming back to my same life is possible
>dripping with sweat at this moment
>start regretting all of my life choices and I'm scared shitless of my future.
>go to sleep so I can leave the high
>wake up
>feeling fucking empty

I'm still trying to shake off my dread at this very moment but it does't seem to leave me. I just finished highschool and I'm fucking terrified. I want to work hard and leave the robot life but I end up being thrown back by existential dread. I haven't had such an intense existential crisis since I was a kid and my suicidal thoughts haven't been that intense before. How can I stop having thoughts?
Also share similar experiences if you want.
>>
In order to survive you gotta learn to live with regrets
>>
File: baby's first existential crisis.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
baby's first existential crisis.jpg
526 KB, 2048x1366
>>28892221
>I just finished highschool and I'm fucking terrified.
That's probably why. Follow guide of pic related. If you can't, humans don't need purpose to live. When people seek purpose, they seek to find purpose within that purpose.
>>
That was the weed dude.

I went through the same thing when I started smoking, letting it influence my life was one of the dumbest things I ever did. Was terrifying as it happened, and I felt fucking horrible for days afterwards, but it was just the weed.

There was no profundity in it, it was just your brain vomiting up the worst possible, most paranoid thoughts.
>>
>>28892411
But I've had thoughts like this since elementary school. I've managed to keep them at bay for a while before I got high.
>>
>>28892318
thanks for the chart
>>
>>28892555
Weed isn't harmless, it can really make you mentally ill despite what stoners would think. If I were you, I'd stay away from that shit.

This is coming from an ex smoker of it for 10 years, at some point it takes it's toll on you, and it becomes a negative. Not long after I quit I had a psychotic episode which landed me in hospital for 6 months.
>>
you didn't have an existential crisis. you had a panic attack and it triggered something in you.

don't smoke weed again, it will keep happening, and it will get worse every time. how do i know this? because it happened to me. weed isn't for everyone and only dip shit stoned out morons think it's completely harmless.
>>
>he needs drugs to cause an existential crisis
>>>/out/ you normalfag
>>
>>28892221
Weed is a mild hallucinogen, you can have bad trips. You should contemplate on what happened and don't smoke weed again until you feel ready.

I've read that people used to take drugs that would make them feel like they were dying on purpose, because once you've faced that you become a stronger person if it doesn't break you. Contemplate and grow.
>>
>>28893718
>on purpose

It took me months to realize weed was the cause of my anxiety issues. I continued to consume the shit knowing its fucking me up.

doesn't do the same thing as it use too though. 2 years into it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.