[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never sneak out to meet her on a warm summer night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: wojak2.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>you will never sneak out to meet her on a warm summer night
>you will never lie on your backs looking at the stars and talking quietly
>you will never invite her over while your parents leave you home alone for the weekend
>you will never experience your first awkward sexual experience with her and have her be just as scared as you are
>you will never make mixed CDs for her and have her thank you for introducing you to nice music
>you will pass your driving test and drive around with her at night listening to music and stopping to make out
>you will never feel nervous as you wait for her parents to open the front door so she can finally introduce you
>you will never have her friends approach you and ask you who you like and see them return to where she is sitting to tell her what you said
>you will never attend a school dance and sit beside her on a long wooden sports bench talking and making each other laugh
>you will never go swimming with her in the middle of summer
>you will never receive a valentine's day card from her
>you will never receiving a handwritten letter on your birthday telling you how much she loves you and have her beg you not to read it until she had left
>you will never attend a party and make out with her in a private area at your friends' encouragement
>you will never have people tell you that you'd make a "cute couple" and see her blush and smile as though she liked the idea
>>
All i want is a hug desu senpai
>>
File: 1440456151026.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1440456151026.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>28892100
Why do this to me?
>>
File: Wojak127.jpg (82 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Wojak127.jpg
82 KB, 645x773
>you will never be a father
>you will never have a wedding
>you will never own a home
>you will never have a respectable career
>you will never have a group of good friends
>you will never have a remarkable life experience
>>
File: 1464402779110.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1464402779110.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>28892317
This one go me more to be honest
>>
never is such a strong word, anon
>>
File: 1374896886231.jpg (7 KB, 214x216) Image search: [Google]
1374896886231.jpg
7 KB, 214x216
>>28892100
I feel like I'm going back and forth between the denial and acceptance stage

I try and live my life as comfortably as possible with what I have, but then "that feel" hits me harder than a meteor on earth and everything just comes tumbling down. How do you robots (the real ones) deal with it?

It's no problem when it comes when I have to sleep, but if it comes during the day I just stand wherever I am motionless thinking of nothing but fucking killing myself.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_202355.jpg (104 KB, 545x689) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_202355.jpg
104 KB, 545x689
>you will never have someone to listen to your thoughts and not judge you for them
>you will never sleep next to someone
>you will never have someone worry about you when you go somewhere
>you will never grow old with someone or spend your life making someone happy
>you will never stop being a disappointment
>>
>>28892100
FUck you, I didn't need this tonight when everyones out partying and having fun..I'm alone and drinking..I'm going to die like this.
>>
>>28892859
We don't really deal with it. We isolate ourselves and try to forget about the world. Which is pretty much CH the same thing as suicide. We might as well be dead. I live you guys and hang in there
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.