[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf be honest would you be my bf r9k pic is me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 943.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
943.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
>tfw no bf

be honest would you be my bf r9k

pic is me
>>
Yes im nigger tho is that ok?
>>
Only if you're into blue eyed blonde guys.
>>
No, as you are posting pictures of yourself on 4chan, that is the biggest red flag a woman can perform. I am 100% confident that you have some kind of borderline disorder and would make any males life a living hell, if you haven't already.
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>28892071
sure, as long as you don't mind I'm a trap
>>
>>28892071
No, I wouldn't because you did that stupid thing where you post a picture with half of your face cut off which means you're both stupid and underage.
>>
>>28892125
>blonde
blond*
>>
>>28892071
no, you look too basic
>>
Fuck off cunt. Ugly as shit
>>
>>28892071
It is physically impossible to do that over the internet, so no.
>>
>>28892071
>Blonde
>Pasty

No. I hate /pol/ but even imagining them in tears won't make me like you

[Spoiler] I only like mixed girls
>>
no guf rip
>>
>>28892125
>blue eyed blonde
>Guys
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>28892071
Jeez, OP, who ever would want a young, blonde, white girl who isn't fat? I can't imagine anyone would.
>>
Id give a passing glance
>>
>>28892071
below average

would still fuck tho
>>
>>28892071
Of course, now here's your (You)

>tfw you're not even real
>>
>>28892071

Sure

London?

fuck you robot
>>
Depends, do you like cheescake?
>>
>no timestamp

Id fuck the girl in the pic tho
>>
>>28892333
trips4truth
>>
Do yoy have a cock? I only like my women with a big fat cock
>>
>>28892071
if that is you I doubt youre the type to want an online bf
>>
As long as you have feet I would, I managed to get a GF once but she had 2 prosthetic feet, I couldn't believe the odds of that.
>>
Tits + timestamp or leave, bitch.
>>
>>28892071
Yes I would, totally, you are 10/10 from my perspective
>>
>>28892071
6/10 at best
I'm looking for a 7/10
so nah
>>
>>28892071
This is the thousand cock stare you guys were talking about? I can see it this time.

She's so washed up lol
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.