[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyborgs what are you doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-28+at+07.57.51).jpg (89 KB, 769x555) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-28+at+07.57.51).jpg
89 KB, 769x555
Any other semi-successful cyborgs here?
I went to school for a year and get paid well off, my girlfriend is also semi-successful and is a tad more robot than I am.

How many other cyborgs lurk/post around here, and what's the status of your life so far?
>>
>>28892032
yeah, thats not cyborg level, champ
thats pure normie
>>
Go back to lebbit you insufferable faggot
>>
>>28892070
>>28892099
tru I come on here once a week to see some depressing stories and feel better about myself
>>
Cyborg here, im pretty good, bout to go to college. Wish i was a little bit more successful tho. I want to afford a gun and put a bullet through my head because this life is literally not worth living.
Thats how other cyborgs are doing
>>
>>28892032
That's not cyborg, having a gf makes you a normie.

To be a cyborg you must still be a KV but have a job, and live on your own with a few mental health issues. I'm a cyborg, you're a normie.
>>
>employed at a decent trade job
>make just enough money to support myself
>in school for a degree I don't really care about
>not a virgin
>no gf
>live on my own
>current hobbies fitness and mountain biking
>coworkers are my only friends
>don't really feel like I can relate to them
>still feel like none of it matters despite what I do

I had a friend in high school that joined the Army Rangers about a year after we graduated. My neighbor keeps telling me to enlist. I've been talking to the recruiter a bit.
>>
File: 05d.png (149 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
05d.png
149 KB, 540x540
>>28892032
>be making 70k/year
>live alone in cheap studio apartment
>spend free time playing vidya and browsing the internet
>drink a fair amount but can control so not quite alcoholic yet (so far I haven't drank in a week)
>constantly feeling >tfwnogf
>feel connected to my robot brothers but am hated by them for being a cyborg
>Am that weird outsider that people tolerate for some reason to normies
>Doesn't fit into any group at all, always strange and eccentric to others, even robots

Anyone else /truecyborg/ here?
>>
>clock in
>sit in a room with my phone/laptop for 8 hours
>clock out
>this has been my work schedule for the past 4 weeks and counting
>34 other people are in the situation
>8 hours of fucking nothing for 26$ hr

i was supposed to get laid off but due to new labor union contract rules i wont.
it was explained to me like how the UAW saved the 'jobs' of people who were going to be laid off for a machine taking their job.
>>
>25 years old
>Bachelors degree
>Decent full-time job
>Have car paid off and money in the bank
>No gf ever
>Had a good social circle from 18 to like 23, but pretty friendless the past two years
>>
>>28892070
>>28892171
can one really be a normie with a mental illness like BPD?
>>
>>28892706
Plenty of stacies do it all the time.
>>
>>28892706
As long as you hide it and lock the part of yourself away. It won't make you happy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.