[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>love this guy >best friends explain yourselves, fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 577cabbe0a.jpg (125 KB, 935x496) Image search: [Google]
577cabbe0a.jpg
125 KB, 935x496
>love this guy
>best friends

explain yourselves, fembots
>>
>>28891855
Ugly girls even friendzone dudes out of their league because they have the delusion they can get chad?
>>
>>28891855
is that a trap?
how a loser can you be to be friendzoned by a trap
baka desu senpai
>>
>>28891917

I am not the guy in the picture I am just a simple observer, anon
>>
Because you can be close friends with someone without wanting to be romantic with them.
>>
>>28891855
anyone who can't hold a platonic friendship with the opposite gender is a giant red flag
>>
>>28892778
found the female

most guys want to fuck their female friends. all your guy friends want to fuck you and watch you swallow their cum
>>
>>28892824
guys with views like that 100% going to cheat on their girlfriends. i'd never date a dude who didn't have female friends, suggest he has real issues with women
>>
>>28892824
found the numale with mommy issues
>>
>>28891855
ohh normie's come onto this board and is trying to pretend to fit in here because he likes his me-me's for a sensible chuckle and is waiting for somebody to say it and complete this circle jerk. Friendzone. Ahyuck HYUCK. Good one, nigger.

Kill yourself, Norm.
>>
>>28892891
Kill yourself and stop posting here. Assuming you can even get a boyfriend, which you can sense youre female, just leave.
>>
>>28892891
I am going to teach you something about the world: we do not like you. We, as in men, only like your vaginas. The only reason we, as in men, befriend you is in the distant hope of one day getting to enter your vagina. You are not good friends, you are not good people. You are manipulative, selfish, irrational, overly-emotional, whiny, spoiled, childish cunts. The only value you have, and you seem to realize this as well, is in your vaginas. When a guy like in the OP's image is friends with a girl, she is basically exploiting his lust for her by getting him to pamper her, treat her like a princess, and obey her like a dog, and he does this because he wants to fuck her.

I don't know why. I don't know why men are so willing to put up with your godawful meme gender just to fuck a putrid, festering hole, but they are, and they do. Men and women cannot be friends. No one can be friends with a woman, not even other women. You all fucking hate each other, just like we hate you. You're cruel, gossipy, self-absorbed, cuntish whores and your continued parasitic existence is a blight on the world itself.
>>
>>28892824
topkek

You seem like an insufferable beta male
>>
File: 1461013530651.jpg (66 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
1461013530651.jpg
66 KB, 666x400
>>28892956
bit dramatic anon
i ain't going no where buddy
>>
1) The guy could be gay
2) She's not even attractive so he could just be dodging a bullet, if not a nuke
3) He could be a beta bitch boi
>>
>>28893027
who hurt you, anon? You seem like you are in pain
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>28893027
>heh, nothin personel roastie
>>
File: 1694109.jpg (26 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1694109.jpg
26 KB, 280x400
>>28893027
oh master, tell me more about what a disgusting parasite i am, i love it, put me in my place
>>
>>28893078
I'm not hurt, I'm tired. I'm tired of expecting women to be the modest, rational, mature people they theoretically could be and having them just disappoint me time and time again. This is not a high standard I hold women to--it's literally the baseline. Yet they keep failing to meet this most basic, meager set of standards and it just makes me sad. These aren't unreasonable expectations to have. They're not based on things you can't control--like height or skin color. They're based on the choices you make, your behavior, and the way you decide to carry yourself through life. And how do you choose to carry yourselves? Like bratty, childish, petty whores who'll do anything to make themselves feel good and who need attention seemingly as much as they need air. It's just sad.
>>
File: 1449601174271.jpg (30 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
1449601174271.jpg
30 KB, 480x473
>>28893247
Stop being such an /r9k/ meme dude.
>>
>>28892824
Honestly imagining myself fucking any of my female friends makes me uncomfortable. I can see myself on a date with them or something romantic but not sex.

I can't even jerk off to people I know in real life because I feel weird as shit and can rarely finish.
>>
>>28893298
Don't reply to me if you're not even going to bother to respond to anything I've written and just post some shitty image macro instead. If wanting to spend the rest of your life with a modest, kind-hearted, rational woman who loves you as much as you love her has been relegated to being an /r9k/ meme then the world really is beyond saving.
>>
>>28893355
You said to a female you know nothing about that she's just a vagina yadda yadda, yet you think you deserve
>modest, kind-hearted, rational woman who loves you as much as you love her
you're a meme dude, you'll never be loved.
>>
>>28891855
she hot! can't find her insta, anyone got info on her?
she looks tall, i like tall
>>
>>28893400
Wrong, I was referring to the female gender as a whole and not any one specific person. Although your constant and annoying use of "dude" tells me you're a girl who considers herself "one of the guys" because women are "too much drama" and has had lots of dicks inside her mouth. You also play video games and probably stream on Twitch. Seeing as how you browse /r9k/, I am confident in this assertion, as it tells me you're a bottom-feeding, histrionic attention-whore preying on sad, lonely men to get your hourly attention fix.

I would love to be proven wrong. Sadly, I never have been before and I don't think I will be today.
>>
>>28893542
You sound like a salty roastie.
>>
>>28893582
Do you even know what that word refers to or are you so stupid that you think it's some sort of catch-all insult?
>>
>>28893403

Dude, she's taken, look at the pic. She *loves* him.

You haven't got a chance.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28893298 >>28893609
holy cringe, go back to plebbit

>>28893400
>deserve
>>
>>28893606
R-r-r-roasite detected.
>>
File: roasties on r9k.png (408 KB, 1863x2927) Image search: [Google]
roasties on r9k.png
408 KB, 1863x2927
Screen cap if anyone wants it
>>
>>28894167
>Not being able to detect someone using a word wrong as bait.
>Making a screencap thinking it's going to be used in the future.
Fuck, your autism is showing.
>>
>>28894167
and this will be on Leddit in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
>>
>>28894274
Meta ironic shitposting has gone too far.
>>
>>28892824

>omega numale virgin - the post
>>
>>28895087
>samefagging this hard to makes it seem as though people in this thread other than you hold the same retarded opinion
>>
>>28891855
>he was friendzoned with the force of a thousand cunts
>>
>>28894307
would it be bad in this case? the redditor is getting btfo in there
>>
>>28892824
vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.