[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do "women" react to rejection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: annie laughing like a retard.gif (2 MB, 245x233) Image search: [Google]
annie laughing like a retard.gif
2 MB, 245x233
how do "women" react to rejection?
>>
Flirting with guys they know wont reject them.
>>
>>28891805
There probably isn't a large enough sample size to make any kind of generalization.
>>
>>28891805
violently. They walk faster than usual, their tone become sharper and they swear a lot. Also tears and pushing.

It was never part of their plan.
>>
>>28891805
Shocked. Like imagine any men being shocked and multiply it by 100 times. They usually lash out for being gay or having small dick because they are used being the one who chooses and not chosen.
>>
>>28891805
The only women who deal with "rejection" are the fat pigs, so I'd guess they go buy a McDonalds meal or something.
>>
File: White Mage.jpg (51 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
White Mage.jpg
51 KB, 784x1019
I would imagine that they'd be more likely to get upset about it than men are, since they're the more sexually valuable, pursued group. I guess it would be more of a blow to their self-esteem than a guy getting rejected. But some women would take it fine.

I think the most common responses are being mature and accepting the rejection, getting mad at the guy, and crying about it to her friends.
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>28891805
She used to be a cutie until the illum got in touch with her. Looks like she lost it...
>>
>>28891805
they just scream "rape"
>>
very poorly.. it's awesome and to be honest it's better than sex. I love rejecting women. I love building them up, giving them hints, acting like she's a maybe, they all finally want to have that feelings talk and it feels so good. It's this high sharp energy in my belly and it feels like my lungs are being tickled almost. I give them the smile, it's perfect, and i treat it as a joke. They usually try to play it off at first like it's no big deal, but it eats at them. It's the most amazing feeling ever. I used to be the ugly loser kid, puberty hit and I'm still that ugly loser kid inside in every way, but externally i'm what chad tries to achieve but can just never actually reach. It's a cruel joke, the people like here reject me, the people i really hate pretend to love me, bro's and chads think they want to be me. it's literally a nightmare.. but i have this one thing, and that's literally it. It just feels so good, knowing you're hurting someone like that.. no damage done, no real harm.. but to know the feeling first hand. it's beautiful, the only beautiful i know in this world.
>>
>>28892020
Are you me? This is basiclly the same thing I do and I agree completly rejecting pretty women is an amazing feeling. Girls get so butthurt when you treat them like shit and ignore them after they get feelings for you. They always wear less clothes and put on slut makeup around you and its fun seeing how sad they get after you still ignore them.
Women are so retarded they always end up liking you more after you reject them. Women are all the same because they are so controlled by their emotions and makes them so predictable.
>>
>>28892020
>>28892409
I've rejected three women who blatantly wanted sex. It felt great.
>>
>>28891805
They will keep pursuing because you said no. The word no is a strong word.
>>
I rejected tons of black chicks in my life, but idk if r9k considers them women.

First one cussed at me in public. and called me the N word (I'm black).

Another one stormed off.
Another asked me if I'm insecure and too scared to date a real woman.

The others just blocked me.
It's unfortunate only black women ask me out.
>>
File: Sad Gon.png (245 KB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
Sad Gon.png
245 KB, 638x358
>>28892020
Beautiful... Simply beautiful. Such despair.
>>
>>28892526
You're going to have to deal with it. Black chicks are the only ones that will straight up ask anyone out.
>>
I've only ever rejected one girl, she didn't take it too hard but she kept trying to be friends afterwards and it just felt like she expected it to happen anyways so I broke off all contact.
>>
File: 1446011528488.png (29 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446011528488.png
29 KB, 645x773
>tfw girl on valentines day asked me out via teacher
>didn't know her, never seen her
>rejected her, she started crying and ran away
>got detention and had to "talk about why I rejected her"

I still don't get why the teacher thought it was mandatory to give me detention and talk about it because I didn't want to get with a girl I didn't know.
The teacher was a female. Could've played a part in it.
>>
>>28891805
I've rejected several. Some just stopped talking to me, some took it like a child would. I can't think of any that remained friends with me afterwards.
>>
>>28891863
Was getting caught part of their plan?
>>
>>28892020
>>28892458
>Doing what roasties do
simply epic
>>
When I turned down my gf as she was trying to give me a handjob she got really huffy and angry.
>>
>>28892917
>make advances towards a girl
>get accused of rape and thrown in prison
>reject a girl's advances
>get accused of abuse and thrown in prison

Literally can't win.
>>
>>28891892
this
/thread

Examples here >>28892526

>>28891905
>But some women would take it fine.
>w-woman are'nt all the same, loser!

>>28892480
>works with me brah
>>
>>28891805
>girl that was in almost all my classes that was shy and very quiet who I never spoke to comes with 7 of her friends to my lunch table and sits down next to me
>her Stacie friend tells me that the girl thinks I'm cute and would like to go out with me
>I rub my neck and smile and say "you like me?"
>her face is bright cherry red and she says yeah
>never speak to her again
>she never participated in any school events after that

I would have dated her too. I thought it was a trick to get me to say I like her too so they could all bully me. The Stacy was a bully and I thought she would make fun of me with her friends. I felt so bad for that girl because she had really bad acne and braces but she had a very attractive face and body. If she lost her braces and acne, she'd be a 8-9/10 definently. One of my biggest regrets. She took the rejection pretty harsh.

Then a friend told me I should ask one of our female friends out and I said ew no and she heard and started tearing up with a red face. I would have dated her too. She was a 6/10 but what made her very attractive was that she was intelligent.

Then on graduation day, a female friend wanted me to meet her after graduation because she wanted to give me something. I don't do well with sentimental emotional stuff and I thought she wanted to admit her feelings for me so as soon as graduation was finished, I ran out. I was scared and embarrassed because I was and still am a loser.
>>
A girl I work with got super clingy to me for about a week because I didn't do something she asked. She clearly doesn't get told no by guys too often. She even tried using that kinda whiney/flirty voice when asking me stuff.
>>
>>28891805
by "women" i assume you mean trannies?

hopefully they just kill themselves
>>
oh my fucking teeth annie!
>>
>>28893013
No. It wasn't. For you.
>>
>>28891805
What's her full name? Hdjejd
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.