[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it comfort you to know that soon it'll all be gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: nuclearwinter.jpg (210 KB, 1200x914) Image search: [Google]
nuclearwinter.jpg
210 KB, 1200x914
Does it comfort you to know that soon it'll all be gone? That all of mankind will die, and take with it most of the animals and plants? Do you think there are alien civilizations out there that will or have met a similar fate?
>>
Sadly, not really desu. IF only it would end while im alive
>>
>>28891842
You don't think there will be any nukes launched in the next 20-30 years? It's bound to happen, either by intention, or even more probable, by mistake.
>>
File: 1463528733653.jpg (30 KB, 359x400) Image search: [Google]
1463528733653.jpg
30 KB, 359x400
/r9k/ would be pretty awesome if a giant meteor was about to hit Earth. The happening thread would be glorious.
>>
>>28891870
I certainly hope so, im getting tired of this whole living and existing thing.
>>
>>28891746
Yep, the duration of humans' reign of earth has been a relative blink of the eye. Reminding myself of this makes me give less of a fuck.
>>
Yes. Sometimes it suddenly strikes me that I literally do nothing except sleep, play vidya, and come here. Makes me pretty depressed. I have no life, no future, no friends, I've never held hands or even cuddled with a girl, and all the things I wanted to do as a kid are no longer possible because I'm too old. Or circumstances prevent it. I wanted to do some acting, but I'm too ugly and old for that to work out well. I wanted to go into the military, but I'm to old to get into it now unless a major war breaks out. I wanted to become a software developer, but I flunked out of college from depression.
>>
>>28891887
here and in pol
>>
If it happens, it happens.
What can you do?
There is no point in worrying about things we have no control over, instead do what you can until the happening.
>>
>>28891887
>tfw you will never stream eva one last time with /a/ and sing kom susser tod while third impact kills us all off and sends us to be with our waifus in heaven

Feels bad.
>>
>>28891965
I've only seen happening threads in pol. And it's always made up bullshit or literally nothing blown into apocalyptic proportions.
>>
File: wojak-crying-inside.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
wojak-crying-inside.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>28891887
>tfw browsing your favourite girl for the last time and listening to your "best of" playlist, shortly before the sky flashes brightly
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2224x1420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2224x1420
>>28891746
It comforts me to know that I will be gone soon, relatively speaking. I'm too much of a pussy to an hero so I'll probably die of natural causes, or if I'm lucky I'll die in an accident.
All the stress and inconvenience of life gone. Poof, just like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.