[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k/ I need help. A few weeks ago I asked out my little sisters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (614 KB, 702x723) Image search: [Google]
image.png
614 KB, 702x723
Ok /r9k/ I need help. A few weeks ago I asked out my little sisters best freind. She said yes but at the last minute our schedules didn't work out. No I have graduated a few days ago and she is coming to my graduation party. No one else knows about what we tried to do. What do I do?
>pic related
>>
File: image.png (369 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
369 KB, 720x719
Here's a selfie of here during homecoming
>>
>>28891638
>No one else knows about what we tried to do
fucking underage faggots
nobody cares or will care in a few months when you become a wagecuck or a collegecuck
>>
I'd rape her body
>>
File: 1448848375762.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448848375762.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>28891638
>gf
>3d
>siblings friends
When will the normies fucking LEAAVEE??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28891795
I'm 18, she's 15
>>
>>28891851
she's legal in most of Europe, so unless you're an amerifag just go for it... I know I would, she's a real QT
>>
>>28891851
people will not think well of you. make an excuse, like you were fucking with her because she's ugly or something. people can tolerate bullies but if they think you're trying to date that young it's all over.
>>
>>28891919
Massachusettes
>>28891933
Should I message her now?
>>
>>28891958
>16
seems like you're out of luck if you don't want to be seen as a pedo for the rest of your life... either wait (still risky thanks to white knights) or just forget her and go for someone legal (or if you have money come over to the old continent kek)
>>
>>28892006
I don't want sex. However I'm not sure about what she's looking for
>>
>>28891958
no if you message her now she can show everyone and it looks like you're weak. wait until she's at the party, go up and say mundane things to her for a minute or so and then suddenly yell "you thought i actually liked you, you stupid ugly child? nobody will ever like you, your cunt stinks worse than my sister's cunt!" and then look around with a big expectant smile for all the laughter and accolades that will be coming your way.
>>
>>28892068
No I'm not trying to cut ties, I just don't want her telling everyone
>>
>>28892068
if people don't get it right away, go up to your dad and start tongue-kissing him. then they'll see you're just clownin around like a fun outgoing bro.
>>
>>28892098
you have her tied up?? dude cut those ties right away, people will definitely ask questions if she's tied up at your house at your graduation party, and she's probably not going to lie for you. unless you make out with your dad like >>28892121 says, it's kind of your only way out at this point.
>>
>>28892068
>your cunt stinks worse than my sister's cunt
autism_intensifies.jpg
>>
>>28892033
>doesn't want sex
>asks out female anyway
wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>28892153

oh shit namefag, that made me laugh harder than it should have, and ive been in this shithole for three years.
>>
File: image.png (653 KB, 719x724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653 KB, 719x724
I also tried going out with her older sister (my age)
>>
>>28892434
leave this family alone you creep. you have a perfectly good dad at home to make out with.
>>
Please I need advice
>>
>>28892680
don't do anything. why would you have to do anything? you haven't presented a problem. you shouldn't have asked her out but it's not like anything's going to come of it.
>>
meh this is kinda normal in my country, however if it's illegal in your state just don't tell anyone and wait till she's 16 to fuck her.
Like I said, 18 and 15 is normal here, the boyfriend even meets the parents and stuff like that
>tfw she looks like my ex when she was that age ;_;
>>
Any one got more advice
>>
>>28893641
sniff buttholes, they smell good
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.