[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I orbit someone please? I'm very lonely and can give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: WuoZ8Bk.jpg (731 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
WuoZ8Bk.jpg
731 KB, 2048x1365
Can I orbit someone please? I'm very lonely and can give you lots of positive attention
>>
Please respond guys
>>
I want friends too.

But not someone who has to be the orbiter that I once was, and can talk to naturally without an ego to worry about.

Also, they must like anime.
>>
You ever go on long drives around public places out of sheer loneliness, famillia?
>>
File: iww_globe_reverse.gif (12 KB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
iww_globe_reverse.gif
12 KB, 355x360
>>28891624
Join my union and I can promise you that you'll be more than my orbiter: you'll be my comrade. Have you ever wanted to be part of something bigger than yourself? Have a group of people who will fight for you, and who will in turn come to you for your help when they need someone to fight for them?

The Industrial Workers of the World were founded in 1905 and we have survived everything the world could throw at us. And we're not like other unions; we organize where no other unions will go. We will unionize unemployed workers, buskers, even beggars. During the Great Depression so many hobos were members of the IWW that if you tried to hop a train, the hobos would demand to see your union card and pitch you right back off the train if you couldn't show them one.

Union dues in the IWW are geared to income, so if you're NEET you'll probably be paying sub-minimum dues of $6 a month. The reason we have dues so small compared to other unions is because we have only one paid member for the whole union. We do what we do because we believe in the union, not because we're paid to do it.

And if you want to see how far we'll go to watch each other's backs, read up on the Centralia Massacre. First World War veterans tried to smash up our union hall and we left so many of them dead that they're STILL ass-blasted about it to this day.

If you want to be my comrade and help us fight for the rights of the workers against the shitbag billionaire sociopaths who rule the world, let me know and I'll tell you how to join.
>>
>>28891624
Rogue_pilot_ops on Instagram. Or look up 1.8t on steam and I'm the one with the gundam pic. I'd want you to orbit me daily while I go about my routine
>>
>>28891624
pls don't

anal origami
>>
>>28891624
sure, nothing is imposible.
>>
>>28891624
Just make a waifu tulpa my main man
>>
>>28891718
OP, you're the reason people ignore threads like this. You've received numerous responses and have ignored all of them. You clearly don't give a shit, and have made a bunch of people waste their time. People see threads like yours and know 9 out of 10 times the OP will just fuck off without bothering to respond to anyone.

Maybe being an inconsiderate jerk is why you have no friends?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.