[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>tfw parents decided to have not one but TWO parties this weekend
>first one started almost 8 hours ago
>piss jugs are full and need to go
>haven't been able to eat all day
>too scared to open windows so room is like 105
>thought of sneaking out to walk to mcdonalds or something but haven't showered today and look like a pedo

What do robots? I have to deal with this all day tomorrow too! I already tried asking for money from my parents to buy snacks but they said if I wanted food I should come out of my cave to get some of the stuff they ordered for the party.

I'm 24 and sadly I'm not making this up.
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 1043x939) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 1043x939
Fuck them dude, try to sleep and let this shit pass.
Or sneak up and piss somewhere who care. Why do you care how you look like? Fuck everyone just go.
>>
man the fuck up you retarded pussy
>>
>>28891622

Can you use the restroom without being seen?
>>
>>28891655
I'm pretty sure if I went outside someone would just call the cops on me. I have to walk by a school and everything. Plus I don't have any money so the workers would probably call the cops to kick me out.
>>
>>28891622
Just go, get the food, then come back
Don't look at anyone don't talk to anyone unless spoken to and even then just smile and nod
As for using the restroom it's your fucking house just do it
Simple
>>
>>28891622
>cuckolded in your own house by normies
just go to the bathroom and eat whatever the fuck you want
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1440x810
>>28891702
You are retarded or baiting.
Do you really think that people will give a single fuck more than a disgusting look at your pitifull and lowlife face? Nobody is gonna call shit. Also like I said why do you care? Walk directly to mcdo, ask to use the bathroom, if they say fuck no then do your business somewhere in a bush, it won't take long. Man the fuck up. I'm myself a NEEt and i'm in a point where I don't give a shit about people
>>
>>28891701
No, it's on the other side of the house past where all the people are. I almost never use piss jugs but this was an emergency. Honestly I'm thinking about sneaking outside to piss in a tree or bush or something. My bigger concern is dehydration from the heat right now and there's no way to get water except a sink where all the food is.

>>28891725
I would love to be that strong of a person but I've literally blockaded my door with heavy objects out of fear of someone trying to come up to me.

>>28891749
I WISH I was baiting. This isn't even the first time this has happened. It happens like twice a year. Last time I tried to grin and bear it my father's friend kept making fun of me while I was quickly getting food.
>>
File: idiots.jpg (50 KB, 780x535) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
50 KB, 780x535
>>28891655
>>28891689
>>28891701
>>28891725
>>28891747
>>28891749
friendly reminder

original bla bla
>>
>>28891622
>haven't showered today
I haven't showered in 12 days.
>>
>>28891807
there was a time i didnt shower for 2 weeks
>>
>>28891841
Once you reach 2 weeks there is no further change and you might as well stop showering permanently. I only shower if I'm going to talk to somebody in person, so it's been about 3 weeks so far.
>>
>>28891807
I haven't showered in about a week myself, but I just meant I've been sweating to death today so it's really bad.

>>28891803
I don't know what proof you want, but I swear I'm not baiting. If I was baiting I'd atleast post femanon here or something
>>
>>28891803
>normie thinks this is b8
how cute
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.