[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon needs your help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
hey guys femanon here

im really broke at the moment. would anyone like to donate to help me get through the week. i only need a couple hundred
>>
>>28891483
sure give me your ssn
>>
>>28891483
Yes, just give me your pay pal. I'll give you 200 dollars if you'll skype with me for 10 minutes

bet ur real cute and nice :)
>>
>>28891483
Sure I just got paid do you have pics :)
>>
Its all a fucking joke. OP isnt actually a girl in need of money, but some guy whos trying to make a point about how when a female asks for something, there will always be guys to do her bidding. The cucks who replied would never actually give some random girl $200 dollars, and are just playing along to make prove a point to the "girl" or are just shitposting. its all a fucking joke.
>>
>>28891483
Give me your dad's email address.
>>
>>28891640
>its all a fucking joke.
Now you understand. This place is a joke. Everything here is a joke. Unfortunately this place will soon become your life. Then your life will be a joke. Hilarious.
>>
>>28891483
i'm a femanon too, i'm in debt and my autistic little brother was kidnapped and i need money for ransom. i have a good job but i took a pay cut because i realize i'm not as useful to my company as a man as a result of my inferior female brain. and also i spent all of my money on anime sex dolls and chicken tenders for my little bro. i'm a men's rights activist on youtube, i don't put my face on my videos because i don't believe in camwhoring. the main points i make are that the patriarchy doesn't exist but it should, gender pay gap doesn't exist but it should, things like that. i've never had a boyfriend because i'm really shy. no guy has seen me out of my clothing but i'm willing to cam with you for as long as you want and i'll do anything you want. if you pay in advance i'll even fly out and be your girlfriend for any period of time from 1 second to the rest of our lives. i only need a couple hundred minus one cent.
>>
>>28892118
Joke's on you, my life's already a joke
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.