[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugs/ here >tripped on lsd a few handful already >bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
Who /drugs/ here
>tripped on lsd a few handful already
>bought .2 of Molly and I'm going to take it tomorrow
>>
>>28891333
I'm selling/doing a few doses of molly to/with a couple people next week, hoping it will go well.
>>
>>28891333
I went on an acid binge for a couple of months had to stop after shit got real. Psychedelics are fun man, just draw the line somewhere before you go off the deep end...
>>
File: 1413400299869-0.gif (403 KB, 600x956) Image search: [Google]
1413400299869-0.gif
403 KB, 600x956
>>28891333
I've been thinking of getting into producing.

I'm versed enough in chemistry to be able to whip up something good. I got this idea to reduce down cough syrup & tablets to extract codeine from, dry & powder it, and buy empty capsules to sell it in.

Some old potential business partners told me they would sell for a pretty penny since niggas love their lean and triple Cs. I just have to find new dealers where I'll be moving to in a few days since I don't want to sell myself.
>>
Tweaking on METH right now
>>
>>28891533

>I'm versed enough in chemistry to be able to whip up something good.

Ok, coo-

>I got this idea to reduce down cough syrup & tablets to extract codeine from, dry & powder it, and buy empty capsules to sell it in.

No.
>>
>>28891403
what happened? I went on an acid binge and it was fucking wild. Probably the most fun I've had in a month, but jesus the few months afterwards were spent trying to piece together what the fuck had happened.
>>
File: 1464045522847.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464045522847.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>28891403
>Psychedelics are fun man, just draw the line somewhere before you go off the deep end...
>implying you will know the line you set yourself not to cross while hopped up on acid and high as fuck.
>>
>>28892866
you'll know the line once you wake up and you're still tripping balls and your friends aren't.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.