[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it okay for blacks to completely dominate popular culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1459228230471.jpg (301 KB, 940x950) Image search: [Google]
1459228230471.jpg
301 KB, 940x950
I've never felt more racist in my life.
>>
>>28891267
The Jews who control all the media in the west will it. Therefore the world majority race(blacks) control pop culture.
>>
you know that episode of south park where half the town is 'country' and the other half is 'rock and roll'?

blacks and their admirers/emulators are the 'rock and roll' america shows to the world, so that the south africa-tier 'country' whites don't become the face of the nation.

without the rock and roll, the dulles-type people who run the u.s. would take a lot more heat, without country, they'd be unable to do their jobs.
>>
>>28891267
Jews use the dumb ass apes to destroy western civilization and society (unfiltered answer)

Blacks are cool and have swag (retarded normalfag answer provided by Jewish MSM)
>>
>>28891267
then maybe you should try breathing in some water
>>
>>28891267
who cucked you into to thinking that. you must be stuck in some sort of echo chamber. I suggest you get off the internet for a while and go out to explore the world.
>>
File: 1459225783654.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1459225783654.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>28891584

Does it not bother you?
>>
>>28891267
I dunno, but you should stop being a cuck and consume something other than braindead mainstream media.
>>
>>28891267
Because they are being used and manipulated. All of them.
>>
>>28891501
>>28891580
There's no Jewish conspiracy, it's just people with money that happen to be Jews figuring out what will make them more money. The people wanted capitalism and consumerism and this is the result of it.

It's sort of like what happened to 4chan. People pretended to be retards and layered themselves in so many layers of irony that newfriends thought it was all serious and now this place is a shitshow. Whites thought it was funny to watch blacks jump through hoops (via athmetics) and dance for them (via entertainment) and gave it so much attention and money that the youth thought it was something to idealize.
>>
>>28891868
>it's just people with money that happen to be Jews figuring out what will make them more money.
It must just be coincidence that the ((ruling elite who happen to be Jewish)) put in systems that only benefit them. Anti-white brainwashing only benefits Jews, not any non-Whites, since they are too stupid to take advantage of such an opportunity.
>>
>>28891648
I'm racist but I really laughed
>>
Divide and conquer.

If whites were the minority in an affluent black civilization, our culture would be used to misdirect the attention and subvert the values of the populace. From chaos, order.

Pretty simple shit. Forget about what the media does. The media does whatever the jewluminati wants it to. Focus on your own shit: because you know what they DON'T want you to do: be successful, empowered, and happy. They don't want you having a family. They don't want you knowing how to learn. They don't want you to have too much money. Ect ect ect.
>>
>>28892861
>implying blacks would be smart enough to pull a move like that
>>
>>28891267
Why are you posting this? Put this on /pol/.
>>
File: 1430425533319.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1430425533319.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>28892881
>blacks

Ha. I thought it went without saying senpai.
>>
They kind of always have in america, and since america is the power house of entertainment there u go senpai. U can thank chattel slavery for training generations of stolen rythmatic people and breeding them to be athletes and used for entertainment.

Most music and dance forms are black :/ like how vapor wave and beatmaking is a distorted take and watered down aspects of things that already exist. Like the kardashians and their insistsnce on the fetishization and glamourization of the black body.

Blacks dominate popular culture because their only options for years as an option to survive were to be performers for whites. Josephine baker was flown out to paris all the time in the 30s, jazz performers etc.
>>
>>28892923
Oy vey goy, stop being so antisemitic
>>
File: pol9.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pol9.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>da jews did dis
thats why no one can take you people seriously.
ayy how bout them lizard people right?
>>
>>28891267
Because they actually have one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.