[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIRLFRIEND ISSUES/ADVICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
My gf went to caliroots this weekend with her friends. Been missing her but enjoying time alone. She's texted me here & there but usually short texts like "I love you" or "miss you". She's been super excited for the concert. Even went on a diet for a month to lose 20 pounds.

I totally trust her 100%. The only red flag I noticed, was she shaved the puss right before leavin. She said it was just for personal comfort. What are the chances she will cheat on me? I mean she has friends there so the chances must be really low, right?
>>
I'm saging and hiding your thread because you're a normalfag.
>>
File: 1463639337590.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1202) Image search: [Google]
1463639337590.jpg
240 KB, 1080x1202
>"I only have male friends"
dropped
>>
>>28891083
wrong board, cunt
>>>/adv/
>>
>>28891083
I would never let my (potential) gf go alone or without me to some concert, at the very least she's gonna be getting guys numbers and flirting with them, and that's the best case scenario, she could be getting spit roasted right now
>>
>>28891233
Dubs of truth.

OP, don't fall for that bullshit. I suggest you let this whole thing pass and be a little more involved from now on, and drop her the second she starts messing around with another man, even if it's just text messages. Don't let yourself be played like a fiddle
>>
>>28891083
>dieted
>shaved
She's looking for a 'good time'. She might not get lucky like that though. If you cared you should've went with her.
>>
>>28891511
I coudlbt afford too sadly
>>
>>28891860
well then dont be surprised when she cheats on you and tries to justify it on neglect or something
>>
>>28891986
But she loves me!!!!! ANON please say it ain't so
>>
Piss poor bait.

You went too far with the shaving thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.