[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anybody kiss the mouth of a woman that had countless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
How can anybody kiss the mouth of a woman that had countless of other dudes cocks + cum inside it.

seems today all girls have had cocks + cum in their mouths.

how can you let that woman be the mother of your kids, and let her kiss your kids with that filthy mouth

how can you kiss that filthy mouth, and go back and kiss your mother
>>
>>28890945
so this is how you pedos justify yourselves these days...
>>
When you've put a cock in a girls mouth for her first time you feel more okay with it
>>
Women have countless of dicks in their mouth

I've never even held hands with a girl
>>
>>28891047
Ah so is that the trick
wash the all the other guys' cum with your own cum
>>
>>28890945
Why do you always have to post prince yashua's cock all the godamn time. His cock is so... Unatural. Why don't you post mandingo's, it put to shame anyone in this world.
>>
File: 1456383893854.jpg (35 KB, 348x339) Image search: [Google]
1456383893854.jpg
35 KB, 348x339
Love these threads

>all these scampering defensive cucks
>>
>>28891084
Who gives a fuck whose cock it is
anyway i chose an image from blacked.com to evoke a sense of utter disgust from /r9k/ so that they would understand my point better
>>
File: 1464479550443.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464479550443.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>28890945
I don't care, because I will never have sex or get married. I also have never kissed my mother. So what you've just described doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>28891078
But to do this would mean you'd have to cum in her mouth even before you kiss her
plus you'd have to cum in her mouth multiple times to really wash out the old cum before her mouth is cleansed
>>
>>28891159
Is that it
should I just give up on women
is there a chance a loser like me will ever get a qt pure virgin
>>
File: 14593724212201.jpg (78 KB, 599x515) Image search: [Google]
14593724212201.jpg
78 KB, 599x515
>>28891195
No, you will never even get a dirty whore, much less a pure virgin. Best give up now and concentrate on something else like work or studying. Forget about women and sex forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 634x819
Yep. Some (many) other chads have drained their big testicles into your sweethearts mouth. She then swallowed and ingested their seed, where it mixed with her food and nourished her body.
>>
>>28891269
Ok pham i'll do that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.