[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millennial women so insane, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: insane.jpg (62 KB, 750x916) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
62 KB, 750x916
Why are millennial women so insane, /r9k/?
>>
Because women in this particular generation were spoiled to no end by the popular culture of their time?
>>
>>28890747
flouride.
>>
>>28890747
Because they now have a microphone
>>
>>28890833
how is one spoiled by pop culture?
>>
>>28890747
all women are, these just don't hide it anymore
>>
It's not really insane. She only thinks in terms of material things so to her destruction of property is the absolute worst thing you can do to a man.
Kind of sad.
>>
>>28890833
This is why

it is because this entire generation was taught that women are blameless victims that lack agency and accountability, that men are evil and responsible for all evils, and that any act that harms a woman even in retribution for an act she committed that caused harm, is a crime.

our culture legally enforces female dominance, and women can't handle being in charge, so they lash out.

the only way to win is not to play.
>>
I fail to see how sticky sugar could crack a car window.
>>
>>28890899
True. She should be posting the directions of how to destroy his psyche and break his heart so bad that he will never love again
>>
>>28890923
when sugar hardens, its damn near impossible to get it off whatever surface it melted to.
>>
>>28890902
sharia law is inevitable. you could slap a bitch
>>
Instructions on how to get yourself sued.
>>
>>28890899

you do realize most chads would literally kill themselves to save their cars, right?
>>
>>28890960
>when sugar hardens, its damn near impossible to get it off whatever surface it melted to
without reheating it.

alternating, here's this man's chemistry:

1. cover the sugar with baking soda as a thin layer.
2. boil vinegar
3. pour a small amount of the boiling vinegar over the baking soda covering the sugar. the sugar will fizz and sublimate into the soda creating a foam and crust.
4. use glass cleaner or acetone or whatever to wipe it up easily.
>>
>>28890747

millenial women are overall more unhappy than they've ever been, anon. They believe all men are "the enemy" .

End result: Men retreat, women won social power in a lot of areas but they are.stressed and lonely.
>>
>>28890747
Beta orbiters did it
>>
>>28890747
>Insurance won't cover 3/4s of your tires being slashed
Yeah, okay
>>
>>28891127
Women and men of this generation are unhappy and killing themselves in record numbers, and lets not forget the suicides of middle aged men that is an epidemic. Our age is one of sorrow and willful self destruction.
>>
>>28891187
Except 75% of all suicides are males and 80% of all attempted suicides are women
>>
>>28891407
>citation needed

I don't even know what you're arguing with me about except that you need to rage
>>
>>28891425
First off I wasn't that anon.

Second, here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

is it that time of the month?
>>
>>28891127
women are more depress then ever before and most are in anti depression. feminism had failed women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
>>28891455
But you are that anon

That citation a shit m8 everyone wants to die these days
>>
File: roastiepls.png (38 KB, 859x543) Image search: [Google]
roastiepls.png
38 KB, 859x543
>>28891491
>t-that citation doesn't count ;_;
>>
>>28891079
5. Report her for vandalism
>>
>>28890747
This bitch is dumb af.

Regarding the third one, exactly what's stopping me from slashing the fourth one?
>>
>>28891079
Or you could just, you know, use warm water? Because sugar dissolves in it?

Also, how does bologna + mayo dissolve car varnish? Da fuck?
>>
>>28891869
The phosphoric acid used as a preservative in the meat eats away at the finish. Only thing is, it takes a while for it to really do damage. Same with soda, but leave it to women to do things the inefficient way.

Also pretty sure the mayo doesn't do shit to the car.
>>
>>28891964
>The phosphoric acid used as a preservative in the meat eats away at the finish

Oh. Fuck, how much phosphoric acid is in the meat in the US?

Eurofag here.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.