[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you make birthday plans with your friends that you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>when you make birthday plans with your friends that you've already postponed once so they work for everyone's schedule a week in advance and everyone agrees to go, but everyone secretly hates your autistic fucking guts, so instead of going out and having a nice dinner in your honor, everyone single person bails on you the day of and you're left at home to sit crying into some leftovers and shitposting on a Turkish basket-weaving forum
Why do I even fucking bother? Why do I even pretend to think I have friends?
>>
>>28890601
Those are not good feels. Where did you plan on going for dinner?
>>
>>28890601
Sorry I didn't go to your party Noah
>>
>>28890601
they sound like absolute pieces of shit, I'd say to drop them and find new friends but that shits hard as fuck, call them all out and make them realize theyre being cuntpunts
>>
>>28891132
We're were planning on going to a restaurant with great Mexican food and Karaoke. I was going to sing "Don't Stop Me now" by Queen.
>>
>>28890601
Man fuck those guys, you're better off without them. Just cut all contact.
>>
>>28891212
that song is fun to sing. I'm sorry OP.

What were the shit excuses?
>>
>>28890601
I'm sorry anon. I love you and happy birthday
>>
People suck man.
Happy birthday though.
>>
>>28890601
For the first 30 years of my life I lived in denial, like you, refusing to recognize that my "friends" regarded me as the choice of last resort, someone they knew would always be free for when there was absolutely nothing and no one else.

The turning point was when I realized I needed my self-respect more than I needed friends. I learned how to enjoy my own company and do my own thing. Loneliness, it turns out, is more bearable than the self-loathing which comes from being surrounded by false friends. And I give you my word that it gets easier over time. Eventually you'll fall out of the habit of having friends and become one of those scary, solirary loners they're always talking about on the news.
>>
>>28891240
One told me two days ago that he needed to help his gf move, I give him a pass for giving me early notice. One couple just straight up didn't feel like it/was working, one made plans with other friends for D&D, another couple messages mr and said they forgot to tell me they couldn't come but didn't say why, another couple found out that they're pregnant yesterday, so they're too busy dealing with that bullshit, and my closest friend told me he doesn't want to go out if nobody else is going to.
>>
>>28890601
Hey Anon. Sorry to break this to you, and I don't want to be mean on your birthday, but if a whole group of people don't really like you, it probably says more about you than them. So maybe you're annoying and needy, or creepy, or deluded or maybe you dont actually have much in common with them. Either way, its a good point for self-reflection.
>>
>>28891352
whaddabunchafuckboys
>>
>>28891352
>closest friend
>won't hangout with you on your birthday
These are not your friends, anon. I've had a similar thing happen to me. Cut contact, and they never made any attempt to reach out to me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.