[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it feel like to wake up next to a girl who loves you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: milana sleeping.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
milana sleeping.webm
2 MB, 640x640
what does it feel like to wake up next to a girl who loves you and vice versa?
>>
None of us will ever know. Seriously, I can promise you in this life time you will never experience such a thing. It doesn't get better folks.
>>
>>28890051
Falling asleep with a girl that doesnt love you is normal.
>>
Not that exciting honestly. I mean once you're over that hump and you're with someone suddenly you wonder what the big deal is. It's nice sure but people make it seem like you're on heroin 24/7 when you're in love and it's not like that at all.

Then they dump you and suddenly it's the best thing in the world even though 5 minutes ago it was so dull.
>>
>>28890221

Sadly true, at the start it is amazing but the novelty wears off. You go from watching them sleep and delighting in having their head rest on your chest to unceremoniously rolling them off because you need to piss. Then they leave you and waking up without them tears you up every morning.
>>
Stinky. Their breath stinks and there's crust on their faces just like men.
It's heavily romanticized.
>>
Nobody knows. Because women aren't capable of love.
>>
File: 1464031858711.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464031858711.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>28890051
Can women even love you if you aren't Chad?

I wish I never found this place. I wish I was never redpilled. I can never be happy, even if I find a woman the thought will always be in my head.
>>
>>28890051
>what does it feel like to wake up next to a girl
Like pungent breath, farts and sweat.
>who loves you
Women are incapable of loving you as a human being, they love you as someone who has money.
>>
>>28890051
Like you slept like shit because the covers are overheating with two people and you got kneed in the thigh all night. Sleeping alone is much better 95% of the time.
>>
>>28890652
I'm lucky to be too big of a loser that I never had a chance either way.
>>
>>28890051
feels like nothing because girls can't love
>>
I wanna fart in her mouth
>>
>>28890051
know how horrible pussy smells? even when a girl knows you're going to be putting your face in it and makes it as presentable as possible? now enclose it in some sweaty sheets with two buttholes and a dick for 8 hours.
>>
File: 1463662656243.jpg (123 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1463662656243.jpg
123 KB, 780x927
I had a girlfriend. Woke up next to her every day.

How does it feel?
pic related.

Not great at all. Every day was a battle of wits.
Every day I would ask myself
>"Is she going to ask me for money again?"
>"Am I going to buy cigarettes?"
>"I am going to deal with her beta orbiters again... great."
>"Wonder what bullshit is going to happen"
>"Where does she want to drive to now?" (drove every single fucking day since the relationship started)
>gets a text and think in my mind to myself "I wonder who is texting her" but don't ask because I didn't want to look insecure to her.

Having a girlfriend isn't as great as /r9k/ fantasizes about it. Maintaining a relationship is like bucket hauling water off your boat which will eventually sink.

I honestly preferred being friends but at the same time she clearly loves me and only wants me and same from me to her and having sex but not be in a relationship. Its and advanced form of friendship does a man rarely experience. You can't understand this until you are in one. I can't describe it that well. I hope other robots feel me on this one.
>>
Every time a woman falls asleep for more than 20 minutes, lumpy diarrhea seeps out of her anus. If a woman is still trying to impress you, she'll put headphones in and have her phone wake her up every 19 minutes, or she'll not fall asleep at all. Once she doesn't have to care anymore though... let's just say don't be the big spoon.
>>
>>28890652
I am a cyborg who has to deal with these thoughts every time I look at her
>>
>>28890575
my oneitis never smelled bad to me. not her cute girly BO, or her vagina when she got yeast infections, or her morning breath. even her farts were cute and eggy. and usually, i am particularly disgusted by peoples' smells. including other women.
>>
File: wallhaven-36717.jpg (297 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-36717.jpg
297 KB, 1366x768
It's literally the best feeling ever. Better than the sex the night before. As good as that first kiss. You wake up, and she's just there, right next to you, breathing. 100% trusting and relaxed when you're with her.

You need to go, and so untangle from her and the bedsheets. Sometimes she'll just plop there, so you cover her back up, and she contracts into herself. Other times, you'll get a light grunt and some resistance, so you kiss that hand and get a barely conscious giggle. Still, sometimes she'll wake up, and either tell you goodbye or ask you to stay.

People who tell you that sleeping with others sucks don't love them anymore. Maybe they don't actually want to be together/in a relationship, save for the sex. Maybe they rue spending the coming day with their SO. But trust me, if you want her, if you want to be with her all of the coming day, it never, ever gets old.

Hell, my parents have been together for decades, and they still cuddle the fuck out of each-other every night.
>>
>>28890051
No one in history could answer that. Stop ascribing human traits to women.
>>
File: 1463880930818.jpg (80 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1463880930818.jpg
80 KB, 500x651
I just want to take care of a qt white girl who has no problems with letting me watch Jamal breed her on the reg.
>>
>>28891630
women are the females of the human species, i'm pretty sure.
>>
>>28891627

somebody kill me plz
>>
>>28890051

>mouthbreathers

kill yourself my man
>>
>>28890051
who the fuck sleeps with gum?
what a disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>28891850
that's not gum. she fell asleep eating mcdonald's right in the middle of chewing a big wad of quarter pounder beef.
>>
>>28891507
bam. pow! right in the feels.

I am done with cunt for the time being. That grind is just too much to maintain right now.
>>
>>28891507
that's just a shit gf though

it's great with a good gf who doesn't pull all that shit in greentext
>>
File: 1418183240140.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1418183240140.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>28891507
I feel you man.
I recently realised my girl has zero regard for me. I was going through rough period and she started bitching at me because I wasn't listening to her boring ass ramblings. She's not even hot enough for me to put up with this shit.
Fucking entitled cunts.
The end is nigh.
Girlfriends are glorified tamaguchi that's a lot more annoying but you can fuck it at the same time
>>
File: 54124124552.png (509 KB, 497x565) Image search: [Google]
54124124552.png
509 KB, 497x565
>>28891627
Welp, that does it for me
Goodbye
>>
>>28891507

Fuck, almost like EVERY cunt i had a relationship.

Best post. I feel you.
>>
>>28890051
Pretty nice senpai. Generally whoever wakes up first will snuggle closer to the other one. If it's me, I really like it cause she'll sometimes do it back to me in her sleep.

Then when we're both semi-awake, at least if it's a day where we both have the morning free, one of us will initiate sex by grinding on the other. After that, watch a show on netflix in bed while cuddling before getting up and starting the day officially.

I don't know about her, but I'm not a morning person so I'm fairly groggy until waking up with the sex. It's mostly this barely-conscious feeling of warmth and happiness originating from the plane where our bodies touch.
>>
Last time that happened to me I was four and in my parents' bed. It felt comfy.
>>
>>28890051

Feels... ok.

I personally don't like sharing a bed.

After I'm done with a girl, I stay for a bit and cuddle.

Then I leave.
>>
Nobody knows, since women aren't capable of love.
>>
File: 1464482146376.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464482146376.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>28890051
Here's a webm for example
>>
Had it once with a girl, chalked it up as amazing 'til I realize she was incapable of the depth of emotion that I had for her. 3 years of what I thought was going to be the one and it was over.

I now have a Chinese girlfriend. Having someone who genuinely gives a shit about me is actually pretty good. Waking up even after a year so far is still one of the best parts of my day. I enjoy it so much that I wake up early to see her then cook her breakfast before we showerfuck.

Its pretty overrated unless its someone you deeply care for. Also, if shes much smaller than you in height and not overweight, you can sleep pretty comfortably and probably wake up in the same position you went to sleep in.
>>
i slept over a girls house once, we got high and ended up watching tv in her bed and just fell asleep. i could have probably fucked her but i wasn't interested at all, she was a massive whore. anyway, i woke up first and she was like right in front of my face, i don't know if she cuddled up to me or i did it to her when i was sleeping. kind of weird to say it but i still remember how she smelled, kind of like a mix of bed head and fresh laundry detergent
>>
>>28890051

> she films herself sleeping for attention

I like to think she's dead and jerk off
>>
File: 1464488457406.gif (1 MB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1464488457406.gif
1 MB, 500x274
>>28894937
Here's a similar one
jdimsa
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.