[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feels like they're gay, but only in their personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450403627461.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450403627461.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
Anyone else feels like they're gay, but only in their personality and not in sexual preferences?
I mean i'm very attracted to women and not so much to guys, but my personality is kinda similar to a gay people's personality, In the way that I'm very sensitive, not really masculine, I always look for emotional support, im really insecure, i would probably be clingy in a relationship and I'd love talking about my feelings to other people (never actually did it but when I'm talking to myself its very comforting). It really sucks because I dont think there are straight women who'd want a relationship with someone like me.
Its makes me very unmotivated to try find a gf because id probably just be really weird, and my social anxiety and depression dont really help.
Any other robots that feel like me?
>>
>>28889966
it's called being an effeminate beta cuck
>>
>>28890046
Wow way to give a cheery, buzzword-free answer.

Not op btw.
>>
>>28890046
Didn't know there was a term for that, thanks anon
>>
It's not that you lack traits to obtain GF, your obstacles are not as big as they feel. It is fine to question your sexuality the only one thing you have to worry about is further figuring yourself out.

Seek someone that will love you back.
>>
>>28889966
find a dominant girl that will wear the pants in the relationship and let her peg you, then you become her property and she can tell you what to do all day.

or find a bi guy, suck up your pride and fuck him for a while then eventually you might get put on to his bi lady friends, and you can find a dykey lesbian kind of girl that's into guys too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.