[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow robots, I was wondering if some of you also feel this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x306
Fellow robots, I was wondering if some of you also feel this way.
All my life I have never cared about women and gf, even in my young years I had some crush but it was just the start of my libido. Now I still don't care about things like love, I just jack off when I need it, it helps to have the mind clear and to act rationally.
>tfw no gf
Has never been a thing for me.
I'm also not gay and have no waifu.
>>
I feel the same, im simply uninterested anymore to the point where i no longer bother talking to anything thats female.
>>
You must be really really fat or hideous.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 408x408
>>28889093
This is not even true.
If you allow me to blog a bit more I would tell you that I have been pretty much a normie in my school's years even if I was an huge vidya player. Average looking, pretty good at sport. I was in a soccer team then I switched for judo. But all of this was boring so I quited
>>
>>28888909
Same here

I'm not really old, but I never cared about having gf or even loving anyone. For me creating something great is much more important than finding woman. I've been thinking about that for very long, thinking something is wrong with me,I still am, but at this point, I don't care as much.
>>
I am jealous, I wish I could simply pretend vaginas don't exist.
>>
>>28889093
>fat or hideous
>posts weeaboo bullshit
That is a proof.
>>
>>28888909
It's not that I hate the idea of having a girlfriend. It's just that I have more pressing matters, like education and career, to worry about. I won't feel confortable to be with anybody until I properly deal with my current set of problems first.
>>
>>28889277
This is interesting. What kind of creation are you aiming for?
I'm actually learning to draw, someone told me that it could take me out of my boredom
>>
>>28888909
same here

>29
>been on a handful of dates
>they lead nowhere
>not really miffed about it
>find girls cute or sexually attractive or whatever, but have no huge interest in getting gf or sex
>find guys ugly, so i'm not gay

i whack off daily, so i guess i have a normal sex drive. having a gf and real sex would be neato, but i'm not exactly seeking it out.
>>
>>28889590
On a proffesional level, I'm learning drawing and design, I think I'll go with concept art and character design, but I also can do logos and stuff like that. Other than that I'm also interested in lot of things from A.I. programming and astrophysics
>>
>>28889905
to astrophysics*
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x205
>>28889905
That's nice. Are you self learning or in a school/taking private lessons?
>>
I hide most of the threads on the frontpage because they're about nogf feels and I don't have a shit. I'm bored af and this is one of the places I make my rounds in.
>>
>>28890066
Yes, I can neither relate to those threads. And am also bored, I believe there's some report between all of this.
>>
>>28888909
Yah, for me Loneliness sets sometimes, but other than that, I have no real libido. No desire for sex or anything, companionship would be nice, but I can survive (maybe). I'm beginning to think something is wrong, since everyone seems to have a sex drive, but it's better than being cucked
>>
>>28890168
>no libido
Did you take a lot of drugs or had bad experiences before? Because this is really strange
>>
>>28890465
No, I've never had any sort of feeling of passion for anything, hobbies, vidya, school, social, love, nothing. I don't know why, it must be some stupid form of anhedonia, but it sucks living like this, no motivation to do anything because there is nothing you want to do, makes life real bland and painful (no goodfeels to balance the badfeels). At least you guys can attach to escapism and fetishes and whatnot, the best days I have is when I'm numb to everything, I don't feel happy, bit neutral. I also may be low test since I can't find my prostate well, it may be underdeveloped or a genetic defect has misplaced it, there goes that attempt at pleasure
Anyways I'm digressing here, gonna see if I can get this checked out.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 940x940
>>28890623
I share your feelings.
I don't find myself enjoying anything.
I have tried so many things though. Now I have even grow tired of anime and video games. When I like a song it's only for a few time then it's annoying.
I just want to end this ride but I can't accept the fact that that's all I can get. There must be something more than that in life, someone get me out of my boredome please.
>>
>>28888909
You're asexual like me bud
>>
>>28890862
I don't know if there is a way out, I kind of doubt it. Hobbies and preferences form when you're young, don't they? After a few years you're supposed to already have some idea of what you like or not right? Or at least have shown proof that you have the ability to find pleasure in things. If your brain is done growing and you still haven't found one lick of happiness (I remember playing videogames a lot, but I can't remember there being any emotion or happiness there, I just... played) then what? I dunno, but maybe, just maybe, some people were just born to suffer, and it's the worst too, knowing your living in this developed country, with all these activities around you, yet you have nothing, while some random kid in Africa can probably feel happiness and desire.
Even if there was a way out, I think I would be too self aware to take it successfully, for I'll never get back those wasted, developmental years, and I was born a failure, only to be supplemented by _____ . also the world sucks so.... There is no meaning to life, so the best thing you can do is enjoy it, but what if you can't even do that? I dunno anon, I dunno. I wish you didn't ktf, I wouldn't wish this on anyone
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1600x900
>>28891122
What you're saying is nothing but the truth.
You know all those films and books who stage rich people paying to see extraordinary things? For exemple in American nightmare where richfags capture people and make them fight for they own enjoyment? Or in tokyo ghoul where rich ghouls make dinner with human's vip etc.
It's just a critisime to tell that when we have everything or we can have everything we just get bored of them. That's why a lot of people escape in fiction where things cannot be found in reality, it makes us dream.
You said that the world has no meaning, are you by chance also a nihillistic person? I am. I didn't know before but after searching my thoughts I finded this mentality really close to mine
>>
>>28888909
This is me. I'm glad to see there's more people like me, I feel less strange
>>
>>28891416
At least the poor have something to strive for. I'm not sure about nihilism, never looked into it
>>
>>28888909
Same with me. I simply don't feel the need to have connections with people, and that includes having a girlfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x533
>>28891800
You may find yourself in this description
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.