[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /no gf/? Why the hell do I want one so badly, all I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1464457043982.jpg (320 KB, 1280x902) Image search: [Google]
1464457043982.jpg
320 KB, 1280x902
Who here /no gf/?

Why the hell do I want one so badly, all I want is a gf to have loving relationships with and maybe do cool stuff

loneliness general
>>
>>28888876
I WANT ONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28888876
You don't want a "Girlfriend" your body is telling you that you want a mating partner, summer is approaching thus mating season, love is a non-existent entity that we perceive to be real so as to find an excuse to fuck bitches. Love is not real. It's chemicals saying you need to reproduce to pass on your autistic genes.
>>
>>28888965
How do I get rid of these feelings
I can't just ignore them
>>
>>28888876
Do you have friends that could hook you up with a girl?
>>
>>28889025
Be intelligent enough to not follow primeval instinct. Understand that you do not need a partner to be happy. Or just find someone and fuck them, if you truly wanted someone you would have them by now.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-11-08-00h58m20s168.png (763 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-11-08-00h58m20s168.png
763 KB, 1280x720
kyoani taught me that you meet wife material in middle school

I wish my parents had told me to find a wife young. I'm in my late 20s and have realised I missed the boat.

I honestly cry myself to sleep most nights knowing that I may fill the loneliness with temps, but I will never have a life partner.
>>
>>28888876
>Asking if anyone has no gf in /r9k/

I guess you are new to this board, Welcome to hell
>>
>>28889065
I don't any female friends really I can't really get into hookup culture I want a relationship
>>
File: 1455807815734.gif (565 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1455807815734.gif
565 KB, 500x624
>>28888965
I'd rather have a strictly platonic relationship than not. I can handle making my cock feel good by myself, but I can't feed my desire to be affectionate without someone else there. I want to hug, I want to cuddle, I want to know that there's someone that cares about me as much as I care about them.
I know I'm asking for a lot.
>>
>>28888876
Me. I'm a handholdless kissless virgin. I don't know how it's possible for one man to be that pathetic.

It's the intimacy which I want, though idk why someone would find me attractive. Just someone to go through my shitty life with.
>>
>>28889531
If I knew you in real life I think we could try and be wingmen for each other Anon, I would try to help you if you helped me
>>
>>28889628
I'd probably be no use at all helping you get a gf, but at least someone else would understand my pain.
>>
>>28889181
>I don't any female friends
I mean male friends, no females, bros are the ones who hook you up with girls
>>
>>28889683
No look I really know that feel when no gf
I'll help you man, get you a haircut, get you /fit/ and get you better, then we can be normalfags and go to clubs and activitys or heck even the "club" I won't stop till you know >tfw when gf
>>
>>28889748
I have about two "friends" and both of them left due to circumstance, how the hell do "bros" even help you, the only time I've ever had another guy help me was from a south american pretty boy manlet chad whose advice was "just call her brah"

Only time I'm exposed to girls is at college and each time I'm paired up or talk to a girl all I hear is "LMAO GET IN THERE ANON LOOOL XD"
>>
I fucked up guys. I became friends with a qt with a good personality and told myself that I wouldn't start to like her, but we started talking more often and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to really like her. I'm trying to tell myself that it's just because she's some of my only female contact. Everyone here told me I should have just cut ties with her a long time ago but we have the same friend group so we're more or less forced to see each other somewhat consistently.
>>28889861
>how the hell do "bros" even help you, the only time I've ever had another guy help me was from a south american pretty boy manlet chad whose advice was "just call her brah"
They don't,. I don't know why people insist that they do when they don't really understand the robot mindset at all and think it would be as easy for us to get girls as it is for them.
>>
>>28891071
Honestly their are only two paths you can pick, try and woo her and maybe get into a relationship, if this is what you desire, or you could try and ignore her, while watching her inevitaly and feeling nothing but the desire to block the feeling of lust.

Either way you're banking on the fact that you like this person and emotions hit you hard and fade away slowly.

Try and forget now or go for it

Godspeed
>>
File: 1437429958203.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
1437429958203.png
57 KB, 276x256
>>28888876
>See cute girl
>maybe 7/10, but I'm really attracted to her
>notice that friends make fun of her
>Can't even muster up the courage to talk to her
>I'm not much of a talker anyway
>End of college, never going to see her again.
>Get even more depressed about the fact i couldn't talk to her so i tell friends about how depressed i am
>They think i'm being ironic and they start saying it too in 'nihilist meme' fashion
>Can't talk to crush
>Get mocked for being depressed
>>
>>28891987
Might as well speak to her, the way I see it is if you manage to woo her over, despite never really being able to see her again after college they'll still be the opportunity to go with her to a college party, maybe you'll get some action, if you want to talk to her talk to her alone, never talk to someone you really like in company, even if it belongs to you or them, chances are they'll heckle you even if they mean it as a joke.

>just be confident bro

Chad may actually be right, it's unlikely shes gonna come up to you are talk, talk to her and see were that gets you Anon
>>
Never dated, never kissed, never hugged, never held hands, hell never even had female friends. Well, not that I have male friends either anymore. I got myself and sort of my parents who don't understand anything about my situation. The depression kicks harder some days than others.
>>
>>28892054
Thank you for the advice, it's actually a nice change from 'anon why're you so depressed lmao' that i get from irl friends.
I don't know her name, i don't know anybody that knows her name, she was a mystery to me and it really interested me
I also wish i could be confident, i usually facade my way through the day acting confident but she seems to just cut right through it, even though i've never spoken or heard her voice.
>>
>>28892072
Depression is litreally just your brain not being able to create happy juice(dopamine) if you want to be happy then try and kick start your brain to produce the energy to make you happy and shit.

Go outside and stop eating noodleberg ramen, eat healthy normie food, bother sighing up for shit and don't be a faggot and disgrad stuff because someone on /r9k/ said something about, YOU build experiences from experience not from what I or ANYONE says.

Have a cold shower and head outside, lower your standards, face it you'll never meet that qt virginal wife you always wanted, but you might find the girl who makes you happy for a while, don't be a moralfag nor a hedonist.

Find a edge in life, master something. From what you build on today you'll walk on tomorrow, i'll never understand you personally Anon but you have to try and get that gf that will make you happy.

That girl you've dreamed about for all those months will never exist unless you actually get off your sorry arse and try.
>>
File: 1459953422047.jpg (881 KB, 1070x1260) Image search: [Google]
1459953422047.jpg
881 KB, 1070x1260
>>28891987
>start of college
>see cute girl
>she's 9.5/10 not the cutest girl I've ever seen but definitely close
>notice that she's sitting alone
>now's my chance to quit being a robot and get a qt gf
>sit by her, end up doing some work in class with her
>she's extremely rude to me the whole time
>realize that I never had a chance at becoming a normie anyway because I'm too mentally ill
>give up, never try speaking to her again
>fail out of college after 1 semester
>will probably never tell anyone about it
>>
>>28888876
Name the region from which the last three teas you have drank originated and in which style have they been processed
>>
>>28891757
She's pretty far out of my league and just based on the type of guys she goes for I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go for me. And I can't really forget about her either because we are friends and I know I'll end up being put in some situation where I see her at some point. I'm just hoping that I can find a different girl to crush on soon.
>>28892206
>face it you'll never meet that qt virginal wife you always wanted, but you might find the girl who makes you happy for a while, don't be a moralfag nor a hedonist.
This is the advice I wish I'd gotten years ago. Holding on to the idea of some ideal gf will only make you overlook a girl that might not fit that image but can still make you really happy. You don't have to completely fall for someone before you start dating them and most people don't do that, most people end up falling for someone as they get to know that person and spend time with them.
>>
>>28892242
I can't believe she was so rude to you, fucking thots
>>
>>28892120
If you can't approach this girl then drop her, I knew this red head girl, I really didn't know what to think off her, little posh twat, but something about her was special, but to the point you'll just imagine and want to be with her, this can manifest in thinking about going on dates with her or dreaming about other shit with her, love isn't really love when its not mutal, the only person you'll only affect is yourself, the only you'll ever get with this girl is if you try and well..get with her, do something ANYTHING you can think off to get her, otherwise just drop her

>>28892242
Don't set yourself unrealistc standards to be honest, like everyone says people are cruel not love, you want a nice girl but you'll never be what they dream of, if you want a gf just become a normie and work from there otherwise I can't help you, I guess I can talk to you about feelings and what they mean to us
To reiterate if you set high goals you'll only straing yourself trying to reach them, but don't set to low or you'll hurt your back.

>>28892287
>Shitty PG tips is all I've really been able to drink for a while now, I assume its grown in India and grinded up and sent here.
>Some forest herbal tea from a Hema, which is a Dutch store so I assume it comes from dutch colonys so eastern islands that were there
>Some blue tea that looked like a clit which I brought because of some /ck/ thread

>>28892299
If your were a girl would you date the male you?
Try and be someone you want, love is just a feeling, don't let it get to you, you want to feel like your passing on your genes here are two things you do
>Pay a whore to stimulate your mind
>Do something to make your body NOT MIND appealing to the opposite gender
>>
File: 1434578606737.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434578606737.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>28888876
You don't want a girlfriend bud.
They require a lot of attention. Even if they're someone you'd get along with and would talk to them regardless of if you want to fuck them or not.
Girlfriends are 70% nuisance, 20% tolerable stuff, 5% happy feely, 5% sex.
They need constant emotional investment, pampering, need to feel they're your dream girl even though they're not because you're most probably settling, etc.
Its tiring as shit
>>
I have to sleep now but if you guys want I'll do a relationship advice thread maybe
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.