[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be reborn as a 9/10 female with nearly perfect body and face,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1405469644452.jpg (16 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1405469644452.jpg
16 KB, 400x332
>be reborn as a 9/10 female with nearly perfect body and face, good health, no crime in neighborhood.

>be reborn as a 1/10 loser male, short, ugly face, some chronic health problems that make life a burden, but you will become a scientist who discovers the cure to all forms of cancer and you will get full credit for doing so

Which 1 do you choose?
>>
>>28888751
The one at the bottom, the 9/10 female might live with pleasure but there is more to life than pure hedonism. Plus the 9/10 looks will fade and I'll die alone, but with the latter, I will be remembered throughout history as the man who discovered the cure to cancer and be a role model for robots everywhere.
>>
I don't want cancer to get solved. I enjoy that people are suffering and dying by the millions each year.
>>
>>28889190
this is the kind of retards that fall for "contribute to society" meme

id get the easy mode ALWAYS
>>
>>28889220
btw I'm not choosing to be the 9/10 female either
>>
>>28888751
doesnt cover the fact that the powers that be doesnt Want cancer to be cured
>>
File: ds1_zps393ad7d2.png (2 MB, 800x3702) Image search: [Google]
ds1_zps393ad7d2.png
2 MB, 800x3702
>>28888751
The girl of course
>not wanting to go full lesbian
>>
If their actions are predetermined, then my choice is as well.
It doesn't matter which I perceive choosing.
>>
>>28889231
>implying you won't be able to live on easy mode after the ridiculous amounts of cash you made off the cancer cure

Really senpai?
>>
>>28888751

the first

I honestly don't give a fuck about anyone else other than myself
>>
>>28889311
>easy mode as a 9/10 woman
>easy mode as a -10/10 scientist that cured cancer

hard choice
>>
>>28888751
The first option. I would be a gigantic slut~
>>
If I want to become a pretty girl, does that mean I am "trans"? If I was given the choice to enter some machine and come out looking as a beautiful girl I would, but I would never do it with today's technology because most trannies look like obvious disgusting freaks, the technology is just not there to turn a persons gender.
>>
Is the male gay?
>>
>>28888751
obviously STEM
fuck having a good life, i just want to be smarter
>>
File: 1385870063105.jpg (21 KB, 431x352) Image search: [Google]
1385870063105.jpg
21 KB, 431x352
>become rich and world famous for curing cancer
>use all my money to fuck 9/10 prostitutes

money > all
>>
>>28889372
"BE REBORN" you fucking idiot

can you even read?
>>
>>28889336
>implying you won't lose your 9/10 after you hit the wall

After you turn 30 you're gonna be stuck with a faggot ass nu male beta provider who you'll grow to despise over time but stay with because you're fucked otherwise while the scientist is living the NEETlife because he has loads of money and actually gets respect.
>>
>>28889417
I'm just speaking hypothetically about a related topic
>>
Also, without cancer the surplus of inactive unproductive elderly people would cripple any society concerned with human rights, leaving the western world even more vulnerable than before.
>>
>>28888751
Bottom but I would destroy the cure.
>>
>>28889431
respect doesnt even exist nowadays you fucking idiot

do you even know who this years nobels prize winner is? No.. but you know about adriana lima
>>
>>28888751
Female, because it's my fetish.
>>
File: animation_debut8-article_image.jpg (22 KB, 418x211) Image search: [Google]
animation_debut8-article_image.jpg
22 KB, 418x211
I'd choose the first and use that sweet, sweet cancer money to basically buy whatever I want. Cars, summer homes, prostitutes, ect. I just need to be smart about patents and royalties.

Seriously, anyone who chooses being a slightly above-average looking grill over being a guy with literally unlimited money is a fucking cuck, and you dumb faggots should feel terrible. It's no wonder you're robots.
>>
>>28889475
You're still dodging the simple fact that 9/10 looks are inevitably gonna go away. Not only that but you can easily live a life of hedoism with the money you made with no strings attached while the grill has to settle and satisfy a beta provider.
>>
>>28889558
>not knowing how much 9/10 women make just by breathing air and existing

lol
>>
>>28889544
Agree entirely.
>>
File: 1461984711465.png (190 KB, 540x482) Image search: [Google]
1461984711465.png
190 KB, 540x482
>>28889595
Is it as much as a Bill Gates or a Mark Zuckerberg?

I didn't think so.
>>
File: 1087425-1_og_original[1].jpg (968 KB, 1280x1831) Image search: [Google]
1087425-1_og_original[1].jpg
968 KB, 1280x1831
>>28889558
she is 33 in this pic and yeah id sure choose to be stephen hawking over her..
>>
>>28888751
Option 1 is OK. It's perfect for base pleasures. You're living life on easy mode for a solid 30 years. But there's nothing special about you, you're just like every other attractive woman. You'll care about nothing but sex and validation until your 30s, then marry a rich guy, divorce him, take his money and be quietly depressed until you die, with no interests to tide you over when your looks have faded.

Whether there's any significant personal benefit to Option 2 depends on when you cure cancer. If you could cure it in your 20s that'd mean you become a super-rich celebrity in your prime, and because it's such a positive thing you became famous for, you'd basically become immortal. Being a 1/10 is meaningless when you're rich, powerful and virtuous.
>>
>ITT: people wanting the easy mode life
>i'll just marry some rich guy and get some beta provider

>rest of /r9k/
>waaah why are attractive women fucking only chads
>>
>>28889475
>do you even know who this years nobels prize winner is?
Curing cancer is a much bigger draw than winning a yearly award for shit the average person doesn't understand. It'd be the biggest and most ubiquitously relatable medical discovery of a generation, if not more.
>>
>>28890026

so as a roastie you ADMIT that you're all money grubbing whores? well done, you dumb cunt. lmfao.
>>
>>28890178
>implying i'm a fucking roastie
>not someone who would choose option 2

kys

there would never be a life time I wouldn't choose being a man
>>
>>28890208
>there would never be a life time I wouldn't choose being a man
This. Women get a lot for free, but at the end of the day most women are incapable of enjoying art or thinking about anything other than themselves. That applies even more so to attractive women. It would be fun for a while, but it can't be satisfying as a lifetime experience.
>>
>second choice
>beg for homeschooling, dropout, skip, whatever it takes to avoid the inevitable bullying
>don't go to college
No matter how much school I avoid, I'm guaranteed to end up a scientist.
>>
>>28890618
but the bullying is character-building, anon :^)
>>
>>28890662
Who needs any of that when rich a famous?
>>
Why waste Monster Reborn on those weak monsters OP?
With this trap card, I'll use it to summon my Dark Magician in attack mode and attack your lifepoints directly!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.