[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the exact moment you realized you were passed the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Petrol_CanStockPhoto_Isolation.jpg (485 KB, 3500x2480) Image search: [Google]
Petrol_CanStockPhoto_Isolation.jpg
485 KB, 3500x2480
When was the exact moment you realized you were passed the point of no return?
>>
>>28887935
The point of no return for what?
>>
>>28887965
Of not being a Robot and being social
>>
>>28887935
there is no such point objectively, but subjectively its when u give up on trying to make it better.
>>
>>28887935
the first day of kindergarden
>>
when i was like 13 a girl told me i am ugly and i realized it's true
>>
i would give it all away
>if i was king for one day
>>
>>28887980
Is there a point of no return?
You can always just talk to people even if you have little skill in doing so.
>>
>>28888021
I forgot to mention that others stay away or keep a distance
>>
File: AASS.png (1 MB, 1410x721) Image search: [Google]
AASS.png
1 MB, 1410x721
Soon after I had dropped out of college.
Just stopped going there after a while, was really depressed, but at the same time kind of enjoyed life. Barely slept, slept at odd times, shitposted and got to know people on 4chan.
One morning when I woke up after a long night of self harming, drinking and shitposting. I saw a letter come in, it was a notice from the college that I had been kicked out.
That was kind of a harsh wake up call that I had really fucked up bigtime. I lived on my own yet I had to try to keep appearances to my family, pretend that I graduated and all that. I guess the letter really made me realise what an irredeemable piece of shit I was. Its been about 6-7 years from that, but things havent gotten any better. I guess Im not as depressed atleast, but Im still the same useless cunt as I was back then.
>>
When I aged out of being able to find a pure virgin gf who I could respect
I will never love a woman who has fucked and sucked other men
>>
>>28888138
As long as there are strangers, there are people to talk to.
>>
>>28888199
dude......
nice dubs.
>>
File: sad-00012.png (366 KB, 740x720) Image search: [Google]
sad-00012.png
366 KB, 740x720
When I realized people watched families as dysfunctional as mine for entertainment on TV. I think I was like 9 or 10.
>>
File: 1463844228896.png (286 KB, 419x620) Image search: [Google]
1463844228896.png
286 KB, 419x620
My social skills degraded even further and i started stuttering/couldn't look anybody in the eye
>>
>>28888531
I started to cringe whenever people laughed at jokes repeated to death and developed elitism over their "shit tastes"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.