[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost my virginity to my oneitis last night by being a complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 00myotherjacket.jpg (151 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
00myotherjacket.jpg
151 KB, 640x1136
I lost my virginity to my oneitis last night by being a complete and utter beta, fuck you guys
>>
>fuck you guys

nobody does.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 500x345
i've been trying for years now but it isn't going anywhere at all
i'm thinking of just prostrating myself in front of her and begging her until she does it now

thoughts? Too beta?
pic related how my last attempt went a few minutes ago
>>
>>28887794
>trying for years and it isn't going anywhere
m8, women decide whether or not they want to fuck you within a few minutes of meeting you. if you can't convince her within a month or so, you never will
>>
>>28887860
op here, it took 4 months for me. But you're right if I were forward enough I probably could have done it the night we met.
>>
>>28887860
I guess rape is the only option now
>>
>>28887794
Up until the painful "we need to", that seemed pretty natural, not beta

then again I have no idea how this shit works
>>
>>28887626
How did you do it OP? Give details.
>>
>>28887922
no, the only options are to find another girl or give up on them entirely (I recommend the second, though it isn't easy)
>>
>>28887940
>Up until the painful "we need to", that seemed pretty natural, not beta
See that's what I thought. Pretty natural right? That's how it usually is.
Normally I don't go so far as that last line, but as I said, years of this now.
>>
>>28888063
With that line though you very likely threw away any possible chance by seeming more than a little rapey
>>
>>28887794

>says he lost his virginity with oneitis
>turns out to be lies, was actually rejected
>>
>>28888259
that poster is different from OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.