[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just overheard my mother saying that she never actually loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463851548498.jpg (31 KB, 398x325) Image search: [Google]
1463851548498.jpg
31 KB, 398x325
I just overheard my mother saying that she never actually loved my father (he's been dead for a while btw). He was a really sucessful individual, but wasn't that attractive, an easy target.

I just wanted to take this opportunity remind you guys to never fall for the women meme.
>>
I dont see how one can live such a life. It would be nothing but grief being around someone you dont give a fuck about and have a kid with them
>>
>>28887206
This is how all women are.

Women dont love you as a person they love what you provide them.
>>
>>28887206
>I just overheard my mother
How did that happen?
>>
>>28887206
if you were MGTOW you'd know this already
>>
>>28887459
Lives with mother
>>
>>28887412
>Women dont love you as a person they love what you provide them.
Women can love, but only when they come onto you first. Or if they're young. I forgot who said that 19 was the last year in which a woman could truly love.
>>
>>28887412

Men>>love>>women>>love>>children
That's how the cycle works I'm afraid, desu.

Girls that deviate from this are few and far between. Perhaps heading off to Japan is my best bet.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.