[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the reason Idolmaster appeals to me so much is because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Yayoi.jpg (754 KB, 775x960) Image search: [Google]
Yayoi.jpg
754 KB, 775x960
I think the reason Idolmaster appeals to me so much is because it's the kind of life that I wish I had.

Not in a literal sense, not that I want to be a teenage girl dressing in frilly clothing and singing on stage for a bunch of sweaty Japanese otaku. That's not what I mean.

What I want is someone in my life who not only believes in me all of the time, but also has made it their goddamn job to seeing that I get to live a life of doing what I love to do. Someone who takes care of all the "dirty" work of actually being in a creative profession, who talks to the organizers, arranges the advertisements, sets-up the interviews, and generally takes care of everything that doesn't involve being creative.

This figure of "You focus on what you love, and I'll make sure you can make a living off it so you can keep doing it" is something I envy very much.
>>
i want to rape mami futami
>>
File: 80da9e79e.jpg (246 KB, 850x830) Image search: [Google]
80da9e79e.jpg
246 KB, 850x830
>>28887095

Okay

What does that have to do with anything I said
>>
>>28887058
It would be nice to have that. Yayoi is cute too.
>>
>>28887058
So you basically want someone to take care of your entire life for you while you get to have fun all the time.

Gosh, I can't imagine why people aren't just lining up for the opportunity to do that for someone.
>>
>>28887215

But Producers and Agents actually exist
>>
>>28887215
>Your fantasies aren't realistic enough!
>>
File: Ritsuko black.jpg (272 KB, 1062x1505) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko black.jpg
272 KB, 1062x1505
>>28887155

Christmas Cake, best cake
>>
>>28887413
Unrealistic fantasies are inherently unhealthy if held onto.
>>
>>28887313
You also have to already have talent to get them interested, which is a lot of hard fucking work.
>>
>>28889695

Hard work isn't talent, that's why it's called talent
>>
>>28889764

Being successful in any creative field requires both talent and a lot of hard work. Talent without any work goes nowhere... unless your 'talent' is being so adorable people want to see you doing anything.
>>
>>28887058
What is this and how can it help me
>>
>>28890712

Escapism can't help anyone
>>
>>28890712
Cute video games + cute anime with cute girls.

Good if you like cute things.
>>
>>28887058
Post more yayoi bro.
>>
File: 1458690791370.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458690791370.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>Liking Yayoi
>>
>>28891574
Sounds like you have a bad case of Bad Taste. It's curable, but only if you post more Yayoi.
>>
>>28891574

Bruh, she's the only idol who'll love you more than she loves money, because she doesn't love money at all
>>
>>28892075
She loves burgers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.