[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf wants to buy car >listens to her family's suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462637015191.jpg (70 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
1462637015191.jpg
70 KB, 587x545
>gf wants to buy car
>listens to her family's suggestions
>ignores all my advice
>buys the car from her mom's friend
>finds out later she got ripped off, plus it's going to cost a lot to fix
>now I'm the one who has to deal with her crying for the last couple weeks about wasting so much money

Should I dump?
>>
>>28887007
not now
if next time she chooses to listen to her cunt family instead of you then dump her
>>
kill yourself, SUMMER
>>
Go and rape her right now. Hold her down and cum inside of her and then hit her.
>>
>>28887007
That depends. If she continues doing this as >>28887049 said, then dump her.

It's one thing to make a dumb mistake and learn from it. It's another to perpetually display ignorance and unwillingness to listen to advice from outside one's comfort zone.
>>
>not going to your trusted mechanic for a basic inspection before buying a used car

kill yourself for having such a gullible idiot gf, normad
>>
>>28887290
Lol yep. I insisted she get it inspected and test drive it. She did neither.

Her family said it already was checked.
But what they actually meant was "SMOG checked".

Whats funny is in front of my girlfriend, a week before she paid sight unseen, I asked my mom in front of her, "Would you buy a car before test drive it?" and she screamed "Noooo! Who the hell would do that?" and my gf felt embarrassed, yet still bought the car a week before she did her first test drive of it.

I'm gonna make an ultimatum about listening to her family. This shit happened before where her family "helped" her move, and just embarrassed her in front of her new roommates because they were yelling in Chinese about how the mom wanted the room to be very specific based on some Chinese voodoo shit.
>>
>>28887714
Holy shit, man. Family is a failed institution.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.