[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I dated a girl and we cuddled. Today I asked her if she wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1463974837646.jpg (73 KB, 645x555) Image search: [Google]
1463974837646.jpg
73 KB, 645x555
So I dated a girl and we cuddled. Today I asked her if she wanted to go out. She said no because she had a headache. I told her 'its a shame i wont be blessed by your beautiful prescent today'. she replied with 'aw lol. youre a softy arent you'

am i friendzoned?
>>
>>28886481
who cares women are sluts anyway. fuck it dude. Play some vidya.
>>
>>28886481
>she has a headache

Every girl uses that excuse
>>
>>28886481
>youre a softy arent you

You got cuckzoned actually, she pretty much just called you a beta.
>>
I'm being trolled, right?

Don't say shit like "blessed by your beautiful presence". You are definitely friendzoned now.
>>
>>28886578
how else is he supposed to compliment a girl? He was acting like a gentlemen, most women don't appreciate that nowadays.
>>
>>28886481
>She says you are a softy
>Chad nails her like a golf tee
>>
>>28886481
>its a shame i wont be blessed by your beautiful prescent today
Not really, you just fucked up with that text, no mystical zone involved in that
>>
>>28886622
Checked. Very nice and original...
>>
File: 1464453768612.jpg (34 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1464453768612.jpg
34 KB, 657x527
>>28886481
>its a shame i wont be blessed by your beautiful prescent today
Yeah that's a bad thing to say to a girl.

It sucks i wish i could just tell women right in their face how gorgeous and beautiful and amazing they are, but then I'd have to die a virgin if i did that.
>>
File: bored cat.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>28886481
>'its a shame i wont be blessed by your beautiful prescent today'
>'aw lol. youre a softy arent you'
she found out you have a weak spot, OP, so she might use that to her advantage.
why would you say that in the first place?
>>
>>28886720
>It sucks i wish i could just tell women right in their face how gorgeous and beautiful and amazing they are, but then I'd have to die a virgin if i did that.
I hate this feel.

>You will never have a relationship where you can shower each other with love and affection without fear of being taken advantage of by the other
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.